[Console] Update 2107 Release Notes and Info

A post was split to a new topic: [2107] Dragging grouper to shore causes game freeze

A post was split to a new topic: [2107] Cannot reload co-op

Hi all,

As a reminder, please report any issues in new topics in the Console Bug Report section and I’ll get back to you asap.

I cannot follow-up with individual reports in larger threads like this and it also runs the risk of me missing your report. It also means the team can reference posts or info shared directly about specific issues more easily.

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks like Main issues of Crates and Meat was noted.
Update working Good on ps5 otherwise. (crates being a… frustrating issue)
I havn’t encounter Crates on Shelves going poof (On raft) Yet, Not listed in Patch notes.
Anyone encounter this?

Anyway… I had always wanted to register and Post my suggestion(s) for update.

• Passive Sharks. I’m getting bored of opening options to turn on passive for water. Then forgetting when on land. (I got a bad fear of sharks)
    Can we get a Passive Shark option, so Boars and Crabs, Lion Fish, Snakes etc are evil. But just turn sharks to passive. I can handle them swimming past… most of the time.

• Turn Hats off Option.
    On PC, You can just Mod it off… I don’t see why were stuck with Shark Hat or Beanie. I’d love to play in 3rd person… silly hats, just don’t work. >_>

Glad you all have been updating game, Shout out SMii7Y - YouTube
Who played this with Kyroz, and reminded me that I own’d this game on ps4 and give it another go. XD
(It did not play very well at release…)

Multiplayer Disconnect is still a thing! my teammate keeps getting disconnected

1 Like

Your issue was reported in here already. Besides, it is better to pay attention what Clare reminded and good for him to report and follow your case :

Clare| Beam Team

6d

Hi all,

As a reminder, please report any issues in new topics in the Console Bug Report section and I’ll get back to you asap.

I cannot follow-up with individual reports in larger threads like this and it also runs the risk of me missing your report. It also means the team can reference posts or info shared directly about specific issues more easily.

Thank you!

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me either, I have everything, I started playing after the update was released…

Can’t get my last trophy because this crafting part and the boss part.

Hi @Clare any news about the new version on QA testing about some achievement correction ?

Thx !

That is so awesome to hear! I remember thinking how bare the inside of my bases looked. Would have these Really cool looking multi platform buildings climbing up the cliffs on an island and bridging to a nearby cliff but then i couldn’t really fill the buildings with much. Now, not only can i put more stuff in my builds but it’s actually functional necessities, love it. I really do hope we can put farm plots on foundations some day in the future, i just want them to be on a nice FLAT deck so they can be neatly organized and matching hight. Bugs my ocd currently lol

2 Likes

Hi all, and welcome to new members :wave:

As a reminder, please submit any issue reports to the Console Bug Reports section if you wish for me to address them.

@Vilink - I do not have any specific information from the team but I was recently able to pass on some player save files to the team for them to use when working on and testing fixes around achievements and crafting. Resolving issues with achievements continues to be one of the top priorities for the team.

Hello @Clare, two weeks have pass again and we have 0 news, last time you says “the next version is on qa process” why this patch is so long to come ? Thx !

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Xb1][2107] Sharks not spawning and crate issues

Please see the info on the latest update here:

1 Like