Message from the Team - Issue Update - Story Items Locked In Crafting Menu

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thank you to everyone who reported their experience with this issue so far. My self and the team understand the impact it has on gameplay, especially with the workaround of using the quick crafting menu no longer working after the update to 2104, and I wanted to share a quick update from the team regarding this issue.

The team has found the cause of the issue, created a fix for it and are currently testing and refining it - this is the team’s top priority right now and the aim is to release it as soon as possible as a hotfix.

As soon as we know more about a potential release window, I’ll let the community know.

Thank you as always for your support and understanding while the team works to resolve this as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

The last update on this issue was now 2 weeks ago. Is there no timeline on the fix to this issue that doesn’t allow you to beat the game? The more time that passes, the smaller the player base will be. Very disappointing to have this available on gamepass and to sink countless hours into the game before finding out it is impossible to beat.

2 Likes

Hi averman4, welcome to the forums,

The latest progress update can now be found here: Message from the Team - Console Update Progress Info - While we do not have a set release date yet, the team are looking at open slots with Sony and Microsoft so the update can be sent for review and released as soon as possible.

1 Like