[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Wall hooks and shelves cannot be placed on walls

Update: 13/01/2023
The team know the cause of the issue, and are working on and testing the fix for it. We do not have a timeline for fix being released at the moment, but I’ll let the community know as soon as I have more info.

Issue Summary:
Players are unable to attach hooks or shelves to walls.

Workarounds:
No known workaround

Progress
The team believe they know what caused the issue to occur and are testing fixes for the issue.

4 Likes

Thank you Clare and the team for working hard on resolving the issue. We all appreciate it

2 Likes

Added to main post:

Update: 13/01/2023
The team know the cause of the issue, and are working on and testing the fix for it. We do not have a timeline for fix being released at the moment, but I’ll let the community know as soon as I have more info.

2 Likes

Any news on how getting on? Timescale?

2 Likes

I love this game I would be so happy to finish crafting every item in the game as well. Please fix this issue :slight_smile: thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Pyrodan49 - I have not recieved a further update, but I’ll follow up with the team this week to see if I can get any further info.

@Tiger8636 - welcome to the forums - I’m glad you enjoy playing Stranded Deep and thank you for your feedback regarding this issue.

3 Likes

Any update on the wall hook bug? I know there’s no timeline but it’s been a very long time since this started happening.

1 Like