[Console] Update 2121 Release Notes and Info

Anyone else not able to catch birds anymore?

Sorry for the delay in updating with clarification.

The “mysterious box” fix listed above was included by mistake when the release notes were being compiles and is for a PC update.

The “DeadEx” easter egg is not in the Console version.

Apologies for the confusion caused. I will edit the original post to reflect this.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity clare do you think it’ll ever come over to console in the future ?

Hi @lxlbakelxl I have submitted a report to the team about this today, you are not the only one to mention issues with snares.

If you experience other issues or would like to report further details about your experience with snares. Please submit a bug report and I’ll address it asap.

Hi Charlie1992, no, it is my understanding it will not be brought over to consoles in the future.

1 Like

Thankyou for the confirmation clare i had a feeling this was never on console hence my enquiry

So I only just noticed that we can no longer change the WILDLIFE setting while in game.

Was this changed in this update or a past one?

You CAN but the X Icon has dissapeared, press X on the options page and it will toggle between Passive - Default - Removed

There isn’t a wildlife option in the options menu

Oh no, not in game :-1:

In the main menu options :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They made it so you have exit to main menu to toggle back and forth

I’ve been been having problems with my server online play.

When are the bugs going to get fixed permanently? I can’t play co-op because my gaming partner goes into god mode and doesn’t die, she can’t pick up anything the fish stop swimming it tells me she’s knocked out while she’s still up and running around. This is a REALLY GOOD game. And it can be worth a lot more if there were more updates

1 Like

Updates are very rare so unfortunately dont hold your breath on that. Iv long moved on but check back in on the forum once a week. Nothing changes, the devs are non existent and dont care and the community has given up also

A. The community hasn’t given up. Maybe some but not all.
B. Yes updates are rare but they’re not non-existent the last update was only a few weeks ago and it fixed a bunch of stuff.
C. Before any update goes live it has to be certified by Sony/MS so rather than having to wait for multiple small updates to be approved then probably just wait several issues to be fixed the submit one bigger update for approval.

1 Like

BUGGY AND FCKED UP. Me and my buddy can’t even play for 20 in game days before everything starts fcking up and reverting back to us reloading game a million times for it to not ■■■■■■■ work and then load back in. All for the same bugs to be doing the same things every single time. It’s extremely frustrating. Time to put this garbage game down for a while.

1 Like

I support you buddy, the game has turned into a hotbed of bugs and a building restriction simulator. Also abandoned.

Hi @Joeyb9364, I have responded to your other post about your issues here: Console update 2121

While I understand these issues you’ve experienced can be very frustrating, I also ask you to please be mindful that your posts adhere to the Rules and Guidelines of the forums and please post in a respectful manner.

Thank you.

Hi

Just have a suggestion. Have you ever thought about bringing some of the huge islands that are on pc to consoles like ps5? I think it would be brilliant as I love this game.

A post was split to a new topic: [2121] Stranger can join a private game