Console update 2121

I returned to the game with a buddy after a year or 2 on ps4, started a new world started playing we think the game is awesome! We love the crafting and how hard it was to survive!! This time we made a raft and actually made it to a few islands… we are loving it!! UNTIL THE BUGS AND GLITCHES!!! Seems like later in, day 10+ We load back in after getting off of the game and going back to real life. and player 2 cannot See items in boxes, cannot save or sleep at beds, sometimes meat shows up on the side of the fire and tell one player that it was uncooked/cooked when it was the opposite. The most recent is 10000% game breaking. He has a leather waterskin in his quick slot. When he (player 2) tries to use his water skin it only will max out with 1 serving of water, and when he drops it on the floor to view it, it’s name is followed with “clone!!” And his game disconnects. We have to reload and reload and reload and nothing works sometimes. Player 1 however has no issues whatsoever while player 2 constant disconnects and deals with all of the issues stated at various times. We’ve tried the workaround for the crates, picking items out of the crate and putting them back in. and those seem to work okay. The waterskin just keeps making him disconnect. I don’t think reloading is going to fix that. So it’s time to restart our progress and start a new world from day 1. For this to hopefully not happen again? It’s very frustrating. I hope we see an update soon as I really want to play this game. There’s nothing like it out right now!!!

I returned to the game with a buddy after a year or 2 on ps4, started a new world started playing we think the game is awesome! We love the crafting and how hard it was to survive!! This time we made a raft and actually made it to a few islands… we are loving it!! UNTIL THE BUGS AND GLITCHES!!! Seems like later in, day 10+ We load back in after getting off of the game and going back to real life. and player 2 cannot See items in boxes, cannot save or sleep at beds, sometimes meat shows up on the side of the fire and tell one player that it was uncooked/cooked when it was the opposite. The most recent is 10000% game breaking. He has a leather waterskin in his quick slot. When he (player 2) tries to use his water skin it only will max out with 1 serving of water, and when he drops it on the floor to view it, it’s name is followed with “clone!!” And his game disconnects. We have to reload and reload and reload and nothing works sometimes. Player 1 however has no issues whatsoever while player 2 constant disconnects and deals with all of the issues stated at various times. We’ve tried the workaround for the crates, picking items out of the crate and putting them back in. and those seem to work okay. The waterskin just keeps making him disconnect. I don’t think reloading is going to fix that. So it’s time to restart our progress and start a new world from day 1. For this to hopefully not happen again? It’s very frustrating. I hope we see an update soon as I really want to play this game. There’s nothing like it out right now!!!

Hi Joeyb9364, welcome to the forums,

I moved your duplicate post to the same thread. Please do not post the same post across the forums, I read through messages and respond to them as soon as I can.

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues in Stranded Deep. I have responded to the issues you mentioned below, however if I missed anything, please let me know.

You mentioned this was a new world you created. Can you confirm if this save file was created in version 2121 or before the update to the current version? Even if you created it just before updating, please let me know as this may have had an effect on the issues you are seeing.

Player 2 not seeing items in crates:

• This is an issue the team are aware of and are working on. The only workaround we are aware of is the one you described where player 1 replaces items in the chest for player 2.

Player 2 cannot save or sleep in beds:

• Is player 2 able to see the option to sleep or are the items not highlighting at all for them? If the highlight is missing, if player 2 crouches over the bed, does the highlight appear? Please confirm for me if this is Shelters, Bedrolls or both.

Player 2 meat displacement and status

• I know the team are working on the meat displacement issue and I believe they found the cause of it. However I alert them to the status of the meat not syncing for you as a fix for this was released in a previous version and they may wish to investigate if this is a new issue or an issue resurfacing.

Player 1 and 2 water bottle desync and name error, may result in disconnections:

• Similar to the issue above, I will alert the team so they can reinvestigate.

If this issues occur again for your in your new save, please do let me know. A number of the issues you mentioned were investigated in an older version of Stranded Deep and I’ve alerted the team to them occurring for you during your recent gameplay session. However any more information you can provide on your setup, if the save was created before or after your game was updated would be greatly appreciated and may help the team to replicate the issues internally.

I completely understand how frustrating these issues can be, especially when they result in disconnects for player 2. Thank you again for reporting them.