[Console] Update 2121 Release Notes and Info

Hi all,

I checked with the devs to confirm, the “mystery box” is the DeadEx Easter Egg. I’ll edit the original post above to reflect this.

For anyone reporting issues, please report them in the Console Bug Reports section (linked in the main post above). I cannot follow up on issues in large announcement threads like this one.

Thank you.

Does the box appear on PS4 I’m just curious I haven’t been able to find one

Holy moly! Its fixed? Its finally playable? We played for a good half hour last night with no issues! Yaaaayyyy!
Great job guys! Whats the next one, Stranded Deeper? :grin: :grin:

Hello @Clare,

Finaly after a year, my trophy call me ahab have pop after my creation of the last trophy
thank’s for you work, I can go to platinium trophy now !

1 Like

Tambem estou tendo esse bug peço que arrumem isso.

You need to translate

As far as im aware this isnt on console?

Nobody has lol iv literally played this game to death and never found it

I take that back. Everything reverted to dogshit again. It all worked the night of the update, but last night and tonight unplayable again. Oh well.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m hoping this clears up some of the issues my buddy and I have had

Thanks to the team for continuing to update and maintain this game. I find myself continually returning to Stranded Deep no matter what other games I try out. The environment is relaxing and enjoyable and the gameplay is consistent and really in the player’s control. While I would love to see new content added and even an option for split-screen co-op, I am happy to have what we do have. If anything, I keep hoping for an announcement for a sequel some time in the near future (fingers crossed and wallet at the ready!)

Thanks again.
Cheers!

1 Like

This is the second update in a row where everything worked good for a day and then half of it went right back to the way it was before the update. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve asked the team for extra details about the DeadEx Easter Egg (refered to Mysterious Box in the notes above) on consoles so I can get confirmation for you. Please bear with me and I’ll comment with more info when I have it.

If you experience any issues, either new ones, or issues that are listed above as fixed and still occur in your save, create a post in the Console Bug Reports section and myself and the team will look into it asap.

Thank you

2 Likes

Who gives 2 shits about an easter egg when the game dont work??

Just curious to see if its actually in game on console, chill out

Anyone else not able to catch birds anymore?

Sorry for the delay in updating with clarification.

The “mysterious box” fix listed above was included by mistake when the release notes were being compiles and is for a PC update.

The “DeadEx” easter egg is not in the Console version.

Apologies for the confusion caused. I will edit the original post to reflect this.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity clare do you think it’ll ever come over to console in the future ?

Hi @lxlbakelxl I have submitted a report to the team about this today, you are not the only one to mention issues with snares.

If you experience other issues or would like to report further details about your experience with snares. Please submit a bug report and I’ll address it asap.

Hi Charlie1992, no, it is my understanding it will not be brought over to consoles in the future.

1 Like