[Console Crosspost] Multiplayer Launch Update!

Will someone that owns the game on Steam, be able to play the game with a friend that owns the game on Epic?

Hi Bliss, welcome to the forums!

Yes, Steam and Epic players can play together.

Hello Clare! I know you’ve been busy. But is there a possibility of online multi-player being more than just co-op in the future? As in 3-4 player parties playing together.

Lots of bugs that will need fixed, not being able to interact with anything causing you to have to restart completely. And when someone joins a host the hosts audio is messed up

@Big_D_Rock - welcome to the forums! I will pass the feedback for more than 2 players onto the team :slight_smile:

@Zyrix - welcome to the forums. I’m currently gathering as much information as possible on player experiences of issues for the team. Please post any issues you have in the Bug Reports section (Console or PC depending on your platform) as it’ll help me / Night_Snake to keep track and follow up with any questions.

1 Like

I’m starting to believe that some of these bugs may be random in the new update. In my own experience with different people so far the game has ran nearly just as perfect as before. I know this is still early though but keep up the great work guys and gals. Love this game and community. Thank you

@Clare any word on when we will see a full change log?

This games completely broken. I played for a few hours building a camp. Then all the sudden everything stopped working. Cant interact with anything. Im not gonna bother playing if i put hours and hours in for it to just glitch and become unplayable

exactly, no point of playing until they get it fixed. I’m done playing the game until i can actually interact with stuff again.

I haven’t heard yet @Lothaer I’m afraid. I’ll see if I can find out more information…

1 Like

I understand these issues are frustrating, if anyone has anything they wish to report, please post in the Console Bug Reports section. All information on what players are experiencing and the variations between those experiences can help the team working to resolve these issues

Have we any news on the status on the patch for this?
Haven’t been able to play in 3 days, completely broken, and yes I have submitted bug reports, I’m just surprised that we have had no update yet.

Is there a way for both players to play on creative mode in coop? My husband and I are playing and I’m in creative mode but it wont let him play in creative

Game hasn’t worked since update 6 days ago. Can we please get some kinda update? Pretty bad when I see more from the community trying to figure someway to be able to play the game then the makers.

Me and my wife love playing the game and was super happy when they put in co-op mode. We spent hours playing till glitch started and now really close to deleting the game.

At this point the game is unplayable, so fix it or start giving people back there money back. Thanks

1 Like

For updates on the interaction issue on console, please see the following thread - [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Loss of interactions

What are the details on the interaction bug update and also if someone has the Xbox app on their computer can they play with Xbox one x players?

Edit: found the new thread, ignore the first question.

What about Nintendo Switch
Will it come?
Or is it going to get abandoned?

Have the patch notes been released yet?

@Buzz - As far as I am aware there are no plans to bring multiplayer to Switch at this time. The Switch port is by a different company to the PS4 and XB1 ports.

@Lothaer - Not yet, but I’ll see if I can chase these up, I think the focus went to the issues reported after the update.

No update available? Just create a thread that it is available because I’m tired of trying to read through old threads. Pissed because a game I paid for was always playable but because you wanted to push for a crash grab update isn’t working anymore.