[Console Crosspost] Multiplayer Launch Update!

So far the only fix I’ve noticed is that the sleeping bag actually stands properly.

I did find a new bug though which I have reported.

lmao :bone: no eating your friends

1 Like

Infinite harvest seems to have been fixed as well.

Is it normal, i have nothing on my Xbox update list ?

Hi Gaijin2Swim, Welcome to the forums,

As regions and platforms are releasing across the day, the update may not be released for XB1 in your region yet.

1 Like

To those of you who’ve reported issues in the Console Bug Reports section already - thank you so much :green_heart:

If anyone else experiences issues, please submit a bug report and include as much information as you can and I will submit reports to the team for them to look into.

Thank you!

Ok thanks Clare! And I assume there’s no way to convert a single-player save to multiplayer?

No, unfortunately not.

Dear Clare, we need Chinese, thank you ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi David7768, I shall pass your feedback onto the team :+1:

Will there be co-op between Epic and Steam?

Hi KaiKozue, welcome to the forums!

Yes, there is cross-play between Epic and Steam.

Alright thanks for letting me know

Hi there, i got a question… the “New Items Pils and Storage Improments” are not in that last update for console. it comes later? or never? or soon? Lg

Hi Nonight, welcome to the forums!

The team have stated that the aim to port as much as possible over from the PC side so while it is not confirmed yet, I hope it will be released in a future update :slight_smile:

Was super excited for this but it’s currently not working for me says cannot connect to server.

1 Like

hmm okay… thanks Clare
Have a nice Day…

1 Like

Hi Tyokai, welcome to the forums.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulty connecting to other games. Please submit a report either in the PC or Console bug reports section depending on your platform with as much information as possible about your experience and we’ll pass this onto to relevant team so they can investigate

joining a game on console… constantly refreshes and can’t use left menu to sort

Hi Ghadente,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues in multiplayer, please submit a report in the Console Bug Reports section with details of your experience. I can then pass these details onto the team for them to investigate.