[Ps5/ps4] [2071] [multiplayer] keep getting disconnected in a friends server

Thank you Clare for responding, me and my friend are in Nat Type 2, it’s just frustrating when my friend disconnects, I have to go to the main menu and send him an invite every time it happens, and just a question is this game finished or will there be more updates in the future? Its nice to talk to someone who has developed a game which I love playing, it’s exciting :grin:

Hi Aaron, thanks for confirming your NAT type for me, as you’re both playing on NAT type 2 I don’t see that being the cause of any issues, but it’s good to confirm and rule out for the team. Unfortunately I don’t have any further updates on this but the team is investigating with both details you’ve shared and details from other players in other regions who’ve reported similar.

With regards to the game itself, the console version is not in Early Access like PC and is considered a complete game. However the team are hoping to port as much as they can over from PC to Console as some features were added after the console release. There isn’t a set list of what will be ported or when, but any updates that come through will be posted in the News and Announcements section as soon as they are available. The team is also still working on fixes for issues reported by the community too.

I’m also glad to hear you enjoy playing Stranded Deep and understand the disconnects are frustrating. I shall pass your love of Stranded Deep onto the team as I know they’ll be happy to hear it! Though I must clarify that I’m not a developer myself, I work with the dev team to gather information from the community on issues they experience so fixes and updates can be worked on. I also work on gathering feedback and suggestions and in turn pass on any updates from the team that come my way back to the community and help players in any way I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Clare, stranded deep is okay to play for the time being, it’s really just the ping but it’s okay because it’s still playable but i honestly appreciate you listening to what my issues are with the game, i will come back with any more issues or bugs just to help, Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your support and understanding Aaron :slight_smile: Please do report anything else you notice - I will respond to any reports as soon as I can and I would be happy to pass any details or feeback onto the team.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Xbox Series X][2083] Disconnect from Multiplayer

2 posts were split to a new topic: PS4 Multiplayer connections

I am closing this thread for now. While the issue is still being investigated by the team, this thread was created and refers to an older version 2071, the current version is 2083.

If you are experiencing this issue please create a new topic in the Console Bug reports section with as much information as possible and I will get back to you as soon as I can.