[PS4/XB1] Dev Update on Interaction Bug

Hi all - Please don’t post bug reports in here. If you want to report an issue please create a new bug report topic. I wont be chasing bug reports in the comments section - Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Clare. I am trying to get all trophies in the game so this interaction bug is killing me inside lol. I am on Ps4 Europe game version 1.07 day 40 right now. Red Mr Sam and waiting this nightmare to be resolved. To be very honest with you this game is superb and I would like to see Stranded Deep 2 in the future. I am enjoying myself very much. Patiently waiting for the ultimate patch/update. Blessed.

2 Likes

Does this work mate on ps4

The post kinda points to them not being able to provide that…

si amico funziona su ps4

OK mate I cannot get it to work but thank you mate do u have to load back in as default or passive or deleted mate

1 you have to modify in deleted from the menu, 2 then when you enter the game the interactions will work. 3 while you are inside your game you save the game. 4 you go back to the menu and set the default

Heh, you probably better not try Cyberpunk. And it is a triple A game. Just sayen…

2 Likes

Don’t switch, you’ll break your game

¿Entonces no hay una fecha exacta para la actualización?

Aun no, pero almenos ya pudieron arreglarlo. El parche esta pasando por testeo y revisión, todo un proceso pero yo creo que dentro de una semana como mucho o menos seguro estara subido

2 Likes

So that means no update because I don’t even want to play the game I paid for because of this. I’m not trying to be mean. This is my favorite survival game I came across. I play Ark and this is still better than that by a long shot.

I got it go 20 days without the interaction glitch but after 20 it hit again. Thank you for getting back to us all and cant wait till the issue is fixed. Hopefully once all is good you guys can add more to the game like expanded ocean or random boss battles like a real megladon or other dlc content. I’ll pay good money for stuff like that. This game has great potential. It would also be cool to make a house boat. Maybe do battle on the water with other players ? Anyways keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

Si tienen la Ps4 intenten lo que postie.If you have the Ps4 try what I post

1 Like

You should probably actually read the post before being unnecessarily snarky. Also plenty of people on PlayStation also payed for the game. I know I sure did.

For me the bug appeared exactly at midnight when reaching day 7. This happened twice in a row, didn’t have time for further tests. But great that you have figured it out, can’t wait for a patch.

Thanks for posting this workaround (disabling fauna)!! PS4 player here. I got to my fourth new island and started to have the interaction problem. I quit the game and followed your directions. Sailed back to the same new island and so far all is normal. Will repeat your instructions if there’s another problem.

@CBandJM Hi! I also did this and it worked for two irl days and then bugged out again and you can’t fix it a second time! I’m not trying to discourage you I’m just trying to warn you that it’s not a permanent fix!

Thanks for the heads up! Just curious…did you close the game app or shut down/put to sleep the PS4 during that time? @Rharris

Yes I did. And when I opened it the game still worked and then randomly it didn’t anymore. I don’t know what caused it to bug a second time but I haven’t found a temporary fix again yet. I’ll let you know if I do! @CBandJM