[PS4/XB1] Dev Update on Interaction Bug

So playstation is getting the update 1st even tho xbox players had to pay for the game that’s just great guess us xbox peasants will just keep waiting to play a game we payed for

They never said they were fixing the bug on PlayStation buddy.

No, Please see my comment above highlighting Sam’s comment in another thread. The update that is rolling out now is not required for Xbox and was scheduled before the co-op update was released. The interaction issue fix will be for both consoles and is still in progress.

1 Like

@Clare thank so much for being active and helping us understand. Im waiting patiently for your patch to fix. I have also been updating the subreddit to keep them informed.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for clearing that up

Lmao interaction bug is ur number 1 priority? You do know pc is broken to hell as well right? Because you havent said a single thing about pc.

3 different consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, and switch) are more important than pc and the glitch on console makes the game unplayable as well and has occurred for a week now.

4 Likes

I kno the msgs were mixed in another post they didn’t clarify they were talking about a patch before update 1.08 and by them I mean whoever made the post

Hello we can’t drink eat or put anything on the fire when the patch comes out will we have to make a new game please reply

This is a really big game breaking bug in my opinion. Is it possible to roll back the update temporarily? Is that something Sony and Microsoft allow?

You need to calm the hell down.

Clearly you have no idea about anything related to game development. These guys work hard with a small team to create this experience. They finally add coop after much pressure and it breaks. They are losing money every SECOND that its not working and you think they are not trying?

You being a 30+ year old need to have patience and understanding. You’re an amateur gamer if you think a bug for a week is like unbearable. Im a 30 year gamer and have seen way worse bugs for more expensive games and im not complaining because i know what it takes and know they are trying.

So sit back go play something else for a week or whatever and calm down.

12 Likes

I am, I didn’t know that. Thank you!

Wow,
what an unhelpful, unnecessary and stupid comment. sorry to say so.
Sure it is bad that the game is broken atm. But i am sure the team tries its best to fix it. So, we just wait and then have fun again. Dont make a big thing of this… and get some tea.

3 Likes

I tried a solution and it worked, disabling the fauna, in the main menu after which, entering the game, I check if the interactions work. I saved the game and went back to the main menu. In the same main menu I reactivated the default fauna, and when I returned to the game the game worked perfectly.

yo probé una solución y funcionó, desactivando la fauna, en el menú principal luego de lo cual, ingresando al juego, verifico si las interacciones funcionan. Guardé el juego y volví al menú principal. En el mismo menú principal reactivé la fauna predeterminada, y cuando volví al juego el juego funcionó a la perfección. Espero les funcione un saludo, 90% probabilidades que funcione

2 Likes

When you enter the game with the fauna disabled, you have to save the game. To always activate it from the main menu

1 Like

please can i ask what u mean by disabling the fauna mate

Well said sir well said.

Years ago I played one of the top mobile games for about 4 years. Every time the devs introduced a new feature or a new character or a simple scheduled server maintenance there’d be old bugs gone and replaced with new bugs. There’d be world wide shut downs from 30mins to hours.
Sometimes bugs were fixed quickly and sometimes it took days or weeks to fix the bugs depending on the difficulty because sometimes fixing one bug can cause other issues within a game so the devs also have to make sure when a bug is fixed it doesn’t cause additional problems.

So yes patience is required.

People need to remember the best bug testers for games are the gamers themselves no matter how much testing devs do prior to releasing an update

3 Likes

Turn off animals . Fauna is another word for animals

1 Like

In the main menu options, before entering the game. The option of animals: Passive, Default, delete.This you have to do before entering the game

1 Like

then you enter the game (with the animals eliminated) then you save the game. you go to the main menu and reactive

1 Like