[PS4/XB1] Dev Update on Interaction Bug

Thanks again for your response! I’ll leave the game open as long as possible, or at the very least keep the system on. See how it goes :slight_smile: @Rharris

Awesome! If I find a different fix I will definitely let you know! :blush: @CBandJM

esta solución la encontré justo ayer por la mañana, pero la verdad es que jugue por 6 horas seguidas sin ningun problema, espero hoy no me afecte,por apagar la ps4 (los mantengo informados).

I found this solution just yesterday morning, but the truth is that I played for 6 hours in a row without any problem, I hope today it does not affect me, for turning off the ps4 (I keep you informed)

I’m just saying there’s no need to be snarky towards someone who has no control over what’s going on. Also you made it out like you paid soooo much money for it and everyone on PlayStation got it for free so you should obviously get precedence. So I pointed out that that’s not true

Yeah you pointed out what exactly anyone amount of money is to much for a broken product would you take something back to a store you paid monifor that’s broken? So that point is mute and I already replied back and stayed that’s for clearing it up … [ Removed -Clare]

Reminder that posts on this forum are to be kept civil and respectful.

@BigCountry I removed the part of your post that broke the Rules and Guidelines.

This back and forth stops here.

7 Likes

Yo lo intenté pero sólo en el modo cooperativo y ahí no funciona. ¿Solo aplicar para el modo solitario?

@Sam @Clare
A new update would be great. Haven’t heard from developers in over 3 days, and game been broking for over 11 days. Thanks

1 Like

On that note has anyone done any research Ben and Sam are working hard to get this fixed code isn’t easy give them some time I realize ppl are getting upset but these things take time crap happens not every game is perfect on roll out this was a big update adding co op be patient things will work out I agree with byakurai33

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed but whilst playing I’ve noticed once the glitch starts if a friend or someone joins your game you get a sort of grace period for about 5 minutes and then it starts again

Don’t know if this helps but just thought I would point it out hoping it helps the devs to get the patch out quicker :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Sweet, can’t wait to get back to shark hunting!:shark: Don’t worry about those negative Nancy’s you guys and galls Rock and I love this game. This game is so good my family will watch me play especially when I’m fighting a shark, even when they’re doing something else. Even my wife and she not a gamer, she says the game is pretty and it makes her miss the beach. :crazy_face: So please keep up the great work.

1 Like

It has been days an this interaction bug is still happening. If you are having people pay for this game it definitely needs to up an running well. I hate getting so far in the game an then having to start all over because of this. Not pleased!!

I agree, it’s been days and they haven’t said a word. I think people, especially paying customers, would feel better if we were getting some sort of daily update at the very least.

thats the wrong move; for all you know there’s a wealth of translators among the users in this forum,

it’d be way better to just ask openly for a translation than to prohibit non english languages. that google translate of portuguese wasnt perfect but you can understand from it just fine.

a wrong preposition is better than alienating global consumer bases

1 Like

J’ai plus de 30 ans … Et j’ai acheter le jeux y’a 3 jours après qu’un pote m’ai " forcer " de le prendre , je vous déteste !! Je suis tombé accro en 2h … Et au septième jours … ce bug !! Il me tue à l’intérieur !:smirk_cat: Mai c’est vrais qu’un bon jeux nécessite du temps et des moyens!! Continuez comme ça l’équipe !! J’ai hâte de pouvoir profiter pleinement du jeux et d’aller à la chasse au requins …

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate
I’m over 30 … And I bought the game 3 days ago after a friend “forced” me to take it, I hate you !! I fell addicted in 2 hours… And on the seventh day… this bug !! He’s killing me inside !: smirk_cat: May it be true that a good game takes time and money !! Keep it up, the team !! I can’t wait to be able to fully enjoy the games and go shark hunting …

1 Like

:joy: You are literally in the thread where they are comprehensively communicating the process of fixing the glitch. Some of this isn’t even in their hands, but Sony and MS.

2 Likes

Show me whats comprehensive? Seriously? Where?

"I thought it might also help to provide some info on the patching and submission process, as the time it takes to get a fix into your hands can take longer than you might expect. There are a few steps:

• Firstly, we have to reproduce the issue and find the cause
  • Then we work on fixing the issue
  • Once we have a fix ready, QA tests and confirms the issue is fixed
  • Then we book a submission slot with 1st parties. Availability of these slots can vary depending on how busy things are. We book the soonest slot available, taking into consideration the lead time to upload builds and fill in metadata ready for submission.
  • The submission is reviewed and approved.

There’s a lot of variables that eat up time, even once we have a fix ready. A big thanks to the community for your patience and assistance with repro info and save files. This helped us reproduce the issue quickly. We are doing everything we can to expediate these fixes."

All that’s left is “The update is out on…”.

Not to mention the update we got today explaining what was causing the issue.

"UPDATE 10/08
Regarding workarounds working for some and not others:

As mentioned in a previous update, the team believed that the main cause of the issue is related to the Snakes missing which was reported by members of the community. Through working to resolve this issue the team discovered that Snakes and Boars are falling through the terrain and are the main cause of the issue. Turning wildlife off and back on again, or off completely, can reset, or stop, the spawn cycle of the Snakes. However, as boars are passive, they are not reset by the wildlife setting. What triggered the issue in your save will determine if the wildlife reset works for you.

The issue also has the potential to be caused by a lost item but this is much rarer. Players have also noticed items lost being returned at later stages on other parts of their Island."

1 Like

Lol was thinking the same thing. Cyberpunk has an entire team of developers working on it and patches release like what every 3 months or more? And each patch introduces more bugs.

Game dev ain’t easy

2 Likes

(gasps) It did work the first time I did it. The bug came 6 days later, tried this fix again but it’s not working the second time… I need update/patch to fix this right now !