[PS4/XB1] Dev Update on Interaction Bug

Eu estava com o jogo bastante avançado, com várias edificações, porém deu um bug e eu perdi todo o meu avanço. Não consigo interagir com nada, nem com as casas, containers, plantas, animais.
Iniciei um novo jogo, aparentemente estava tudo ok, ,mas quando fui explorar uma outra ilha, também começou a bugar

Translation added by Clare from Google Translate
I was with the game quite advanced, with several buildings, but it gave a bug and I lost all my advance. I can’t interact with anything, not even with houses, containers, plants, animals.
I started a new game, apparently everything was ok, but when I went to explore another island, it also started bugging

1 Like

Hi, I’m on PS4. And my friend has received the latest update which is version 1.9, whereas I’m still on version 1.07. I have checked for the latest update and have received nothing. Please help!

Are you outside of the U.S? Because that’s basically the same as 1.07.

Je ne comprend pas y’a t’il vraiment une mise à jour du jeu ou pas ?

Je suis sur ps4 pays France et je n’es toujours pas de mise à jour où de possibilité à avancer dans le jeu merci de votre réponse.

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate
I don’t understand is there really a game update or not?

I am on ps4 country France and I still have no update or possibility to advance in the game thank you for your response.

Thanks for the update Sam I eagerly await the new patch I do really like this game and am excited for the fix thank you for all your hard work and also Clare for leading the forum and getting us to be able to tell the devs the issue I can’t wait to sail with my giant boat lol

1 Like

The was an update released, but as per Sam’s comment in another thread

This version was released today in american regions today, other regions such as europe had different slots and will release over the coming days. Again, this is not a fix for the interaction bug - when that patch is released there will be an announcment for it.

I also added some translations to posts above, We ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

6 Likes

There will be an update they are currently working on it now we don’t have a time yet but they are working hard to get us back to our islands

1 Like

So playstation is getting the update 1st even tho xbox players had to pay for the game that’s just great guess us xbox peasants will just keep waiting to play a game we payed for

They never said they were fixing the bug on PlayStation buddy.

No, Please see my comment above highlighting Sam’s comment in another thread. The update that is rolling out now is not required for Xbox and was scheduled before the co-op update was released. The interaction issue fix will be for both consoles and is still in progress.

1 Like

@Clare thank so much for being active and helping us understand. Im waiting patiently for your patch to fix. I have also been updating the subreddit to keep them informed.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for clearing that up

Lmao interaction bug is ur number 1 priority? You do know pc is broken to hell as well right? Because you havent said a single thing about pc.

3 different consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, and switch) are more important than pc and the glitch on console makes the game unplayable as well and has occurred for a week now.

4 Likes

I kno the msgs were mixed in another post they didn’t clarify they were talking about a patch before update 1.08 and by them I mean whoever made the post

Hello we can’t drink eat or put anything on the fire when the patch comes out will we have to make a new game please reply

This is a really big game breaking bug in my opinion. Is it possible to roll back the update temporarily? Is that something Sony and Microsoft allow?

You need to calm the hell down.

Clearly you have no idea about anything related to game development. These guys work hard with a small team to create this experience. They finally add coop after much pressure and it breaks. They are losing money every SECOND that its not working and you think they are not trying?

You being a 30+ year old need to have patience and understanding. You’re an amateur gamer if you think a bug for a week is like unbearable. Im a 30 year gamer and have seen way worse bugs for more expensive games and im not complaining because i know what it takes and know they are trying.

So sit back go play something else for a week or whatever and calm down.

12 Likes

I am, I didn’t know that. Thank you!

Wow,
what an unhelpful, unnecessary and stupid comment. sorry to say so.
Sure it is bad that the game is broken atm. But i am sure the team tries its best to fix it. So, we just wait and then have fun again. Dont make a big thing of this… and get some tea.

3 Likes