PS4 - Cleaning up page

I play stranded deep in ps4 and when i started game its stuck on cleaning up page

Hi Duaij, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post here as it was off topic in the thread you posted in, I see you also posted in the Known Issues topic on this issue but I wanted to address this directly so I’m replying here.

I’m sorry to hear this issue has occurred in your save. If this is a new save, rather than a pre-existing one and you cannot load past the plane crash intro, please try changing the language on your console to English to see if that helps at all. A player recently reported that they could not load into the main game or use the cartographer properly and found the issue was based on the language they were using in their system. This is a localisation error the team are investigating and the workaround is to switch languages.

If this is an established save you can no longer load into, please let me know:

• What version of the game you are playing (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)

• What happened the last time you tried to save? Did you experience anything unusual such as a freeze or crash?

• Did you lose any items through the ground or dump them in the ocean before this occurred?

• When you saved, was there a notification on screen or did you move around a lot while the game was saving?

• Were you playing single player or multiplayer?

Additional information on this issue is available in the Known Issues post you posted in. If you have not read the main post in that thread it contains all the latest updates on the issue. A fix was released recently to prevent this issue from occurring if items were lost through the ground or dumped in the ocean, but the team are still investigating other potential triggers. The more information we have about your save, the better the team can investigate the potential cause of this issue occuring for you and any extra information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the issue, saves caught in the cleaning up phase cannot be restored by fixes and updates. However some players have managed to reload their save if they download the backup from cloud on their console if it is a service the player is using. If the save in the cloud backup has not yet updated then it may be an older save before the issue occured that can be loaded.

Again I am sorry to hear this has occurred in your save and completely understand how frustrating and disheartening this issue can be.

Thank you so much clare I changed the language to English and its working now Thank you again :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like