[PS4][2071][Gameplay] Can't interact with most things

I move objects from the camp with brushwood for fire, hold down L2
built a second camp near the water, but the branches of the palm tree are running out. I don’t have a smokehouse

Im having the issue in multiplayer. Im on day 8 bug kicks in at about 20:20 for me. Ive tried reloading and doing different things and still glitches. Tomorrow i might see if it goes away after a few days. I also tried clouds off, animals off and third person as was sugested above. Is a new game started yesterday

any predictions to resolve this bug? I have 64 days and I have the same problem.

no se va a resolver esto es el fin del juego

La resolverán la game.
…i hope i translated it well enough. Im learning.

si fuera un fallo global no habria duda pero es un falla que afecta a pocos

1 Like

Lo arreglarán. Pesex
¿Como esta mi española?

Day 13 I am still on this island, the loss of my hands is still weighing heavily on me. The few supplies in my backpack are dwindling fast as the harsh sun beats down on me day after day. I fear all help will be to late and the thirst shall consume me.
My watch beeps in hopes of encouraging me to drink. I am trying my little digital friend but my supplies are too far up the shore and I cannot reach. I think this will be my last entry my cherished journal for the sun is setting and I feel I will not see it rise another day.

They have taken the hands and the Second island. We have barred the gates, but I cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes… Beeps. Beeps in the deep. I cannot get out. A Shadow moves in the dark… I cannot get out… They are coming.

4 Likes

mejor que el juego eso seguro

1 Like

Could it be caused by going to the second island? Like once you leave island it triggers? @Clare

choose a box or brushwood, hold down L2 and move the supplies

Boa tarde,
Alguém já teve uma resposta sobre esse problema de interação, se eles estão de fato trabalhando nisso ?, sou novo no jogo e gostei muito dele, e ainda estou esperançoso que isso ira se resolver logo, não vejo a hora de voltar a jogar e continuar meu progresso. Caso alguém já tenha tido uma resposta por gentileza me informe.

Des de já agradeço pela atenção de todos vocês.

I believe youre supposed to use English or provide an English translation in your messages.

pos yo hablo espanyol y muy orgulloso de ello

1 Like

Good afternoon,
Has anyone had an answer about this interaction issue, if they are actually working on it? I’m new to the game and really enjoyed it, and I’m still hopeful that this will resolve itself soon, I can’t wait to get back to playing and continue my progress. If anyone has already had an answer please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

no se puede solucionar eso ya es un echo

Hi Stranded Deep Team,
Hi Clare,

I have the same problem (PS4), no interaction with items after Day 7. At first I thought it had something to do with travelling to another island. But now, even if I stay on the home island, the no interaction bug occurs.
Switching to 3rd person, no clouds, no wildlife also doesn‘t help.

Please give us a daily update what the team has tried to fix the problem so far. I just bought the game and can‘t play, that‘s really sad.

Greetings,
Ben

basically I was riding it out and made a save point, and at the same time every march16th at 2am the game bugs, even if I do nothing

1 Like

they said on Twitter that they believe they have found the cause of the bug now, and are working on it.

awesome, I just deleted the game :frowning: