[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Loss of interactions

Is it not possible to restore the previous update? From what I read it all started with the new update, to look for the error in the new update is very difficult, better to install the old update and then make a whole new update, not try to fix a new faulty update…

Bought the game on PS4 3 days ago and now such an error that makes the game unplayable.

Hey Clare. Just curious if the pc community is experiencing.this interaction bug?

From what i hear its cross-platform

I just got an update for the game, but still nothing, it seem the issue is a server problem everytime the game goes stiff and drops FPS for just under a sec the issue happens I know the Devs are working hard on fixing it. But don’t you think it be a little fix if you have take out the coop maybe that will fix it till you get a main fix it’s best to have a game we have play yhen having a game to play with others.

I just got an update. Does anyone know what the update is about?

Got word from a team member that if people are seeing an update today, it is the regions that would come under Sony Europe for the technical update mentioned in my previous topic here - **A Note on the 1.09 Update for Playstation** 10/7

*The number on the update might differ slightly per reigon. When there’s an update released for the interaction issue there’ll be a new topic posted to alert everyone.

1 Like

I’ve had this game since day 1 I’ve been alive for 58 days and my single player game works fine still. Snakes even still there. That being said I stoped playing the game because solo gets boring started playing with a friend couple days ago and this game is much better co-op but you can’t play LOL! I think everyone in here is itching to play but could you guys give us a ball park estimate of when this big might be fixed ? So we don’t have to check this thread 305953 times a day ! Cheers

So here’s something I noticed that just happened. I lost interaction on Day 13 just after 11am game time. I knew I could move my raft by being almost on top of it and managed to sail to a cliff island I’ve never been to before. I was able to get interaction back since the sails popped up as interactable. I turned back towards my home island and as soon as I got within a certain distance, I lost interaction again. Went back to the cliff island and as expected, I got interaction back. I have a sleeping back with me. I will save on the cliff island and see if I lose interaction there too. Will report back.

Edit: It took two more days on the new island before I lost interaction there too. Seems like the other two islands I’ve scavenged from are also not interactable. I will go to a new island and expect that to be interactable too but I will not save there. Seems like I can still finish the game but with some major adjustments.

1 Like

So just recently started playing the game love it, and I get it with the slow fix. I’ve restarted my game multiple times and I usually get to day 4-6 and it has glitched out while sailing but often right after building and or harvesting trees. My last game it happened I went back to my last save point and I was doing them often before and I began doing the same thing over that I had done before but saving after each task. So in between my last save and I cut up some palm trees and brought the logs to a dock I had made. At this point I had made a 3x6 raft with sail rudder two storage shelves and a 16 panel dock. I built a few more panels went back up saved the game went back to the rest of the palms I cut down aerated the logs picked them up with the palm bunches and dropped them by the still but the logs I still had walked 20 feet and it bugged out

They have found the problem created a fix and will soon release a patch they ask only that we be patient

Where did you get that info?

To be frank, there really is no timetable at all, so soon would be a characterization that’s just not supported by any facts. It may indeed be soon, but it also may not be, and I think that’s what’s got quite a few people checking back here quite frequently.

@Clare hey I hate to be a moaner, but you have literally provided us with nothing, you say we will update you blah blah blah but since this bug you have given us no information. No time frame no nothing apart from the recent update is not for the fix. You have a very loyal community here and we all want this game back running just as much as the next guy. But surely you guys must have a time and date that you want to have this done by surley you can provide us with a time frame the way you have handled other post is also not very classy you just shut people down for sharing there displeasure of this game not working, which you much understand. All we want from you Claire is some sort of time frame just something. I hope the deva well in fixing this but being abit more open in this situation is now a must. Thanks

They given us info on how long it will take. But the more we keep asking them the longer it will take just let them work in the bug and not the post. They will let us know when the update is out.

The issue is happening to me when I am sailing but its when I go out to any island, I think it’s a loading thing a game update that is messing the game up

I have updated the main post above as I received information from the team and when Sam posted his own breakdown in what’s involved in getting a fix out to the community. I will continue to update as I receive information from the team. As Sam stated in his post, each phase can eat time. Because of the nature of each phase it is difficult to give an estimate on a timeline. However if, as things progress, the team is able to share an estimate then I will share it with the community.

As I have said many times before, I have no issue with players providing feedback on the game itself. I know this bug is very frustrating and disruptive for players but when the forum’s rules are broken I will take action. This includes insulting the devs and staff who are working to get his fix out, or other forum users when discussing the issue. Please do not bring issues from closed topics into other topics, they were closed for a reason.

I just tried sailing to a fresh island and the interactions came back again. Haven’t been to any previous islands yet but I will give it a try.

Again just a copy and paste from a previous post when do you expect this to be completed. Is that simple enough? Do you have a date in mind? Or are you stalling cause you can’t fix it. Thanks

It is the same information because at the time, it was all the information I had. I do not know when it is expected to be completed, as both myself and Sam have said, there are multiple factors that will affect a release date. No, neither the team, nor myself are stalling. An update will be released as soon as possible.

4 Likes