Gotta Craft Them All Trophy

Hello, I have a ps5 console playing Stranded Deep PS4. I have been awaiting the bug fix for the ability to place all shelf types and the hook in order to unlock my last trophy “Gotta craft them all”. Now that the bug is fixed there seems to be another issue that I thought I should let you guys know. The trophy mentioned above is not appearing. I assure you that I have crafted all the items in the game and the trophy hasn’t popped up. I will await for the fix in the future comings.
Thank you.

Same issue here
Everything has brown background and still it’s not unlocking

xbox series x no problem just take my achivments

Hi GhettoSkikologist, welcome to the forums,

I am sorry to hear you’re still unable to unlock this achievement.

The team are aware of issues with this achievement and are working to resolve it. This is one of their top priorities at the moment.

I realised there wasn’t a known issue report created for this achievement issue so I’ve created one now: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Gotta Craft Them All not unlocking

If there are any updates on the progress on the fix for this, I’ll add it to the report.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

1 Like

This trophy still unobtainable?

Yep, the bug still exists.Only on Xbox i hear its fixed…

Wtf something against Playstation

To confirm: there are players on both PlayStation and Xbox that experience this issue however it does not affect all players and in some cases reports from players may differ slightly. The team are working to replicate and resolve the issue based on player reports and save files PlayStation players have been able to share (Xbox unfortunately does not allow transfering of save files in the same way.

If there is any update from the team, I will post it in the Known Issues report for this issue, Linked above.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I’ll be awaiting an update

Hello last year i got a problema with the “call me ahab” trophy i but since last update i managed to unlock It by joining a random player game and crafting the Bosses Heads in his game and the trophy unlocked, in my sabe It das glitched. Now the only trophy i got left its this onde “gotta craft them all” all my itens in craft menu are orange, but still not unlocking, well i Will be waiting for upcoming updates on this.

I have all the tool belts unlocked but the 2nd tool belt isnt brown like the others. Will that affect the trophy?

Hi @Gothemtry66

The team are currently working on issues where items registered as crafted are reset in the crafting menu. This occurs for players that are experiencing issues with “Gotta Craft Them All” unlocking. From reports I’ve seen from other players, the items affected appear to be items in the “Story” section, and the “Toolbelt”. In one case a player noticed on logging in everything appeared brown but then after some gameplay an item turned gray again.

While this is experienced by players experiencing issues with unlocking the achievement, I cannot say for certain if this is a direct cause as I am not a dev and do not have access to that information at this time.

Hi it’s been 2 months since I’ve created this post. Any feedback yet?

Hi GhettoSikologist,

The update to version 2116 removed the requirement of crafting piles from this achievement as they were not listed in the main crafting menu and this is what had prevented some players from unlocking the trophy.

The trophy should now unlock if all conditions are met, and the items in the main crafting menu are all crafted.

Though it was reported as unrelated by the dev team, the backgrounds for some items not changing colour correctly was also fixed in 2116 which should help confirm what items have been crafted and what hasn’t.

If you’re still experiencing issues with unlocking this trophy, please let me know and we can investigate what might be blocking it for you.

If this is the case, please let me know:

• Since updating to version 2116, what items have you crafted?
  • How old is your save? Do you recall when you stared it? (this may help us to estimate what version it was created in)
  • Have all the backgrounds for the items in the main menu changed colour to indicate they were crafted? Some players have reported that with larger icons it can be hard to see the background colour and that they had accidentally missed an item, so it is worth double checking.
  • Have you checked the trophy list for the game on your console after playing for a bit and crafting some items? We’ve had reports in the past of notifications failing to show in game

Any additional details about your gameplay since updating to version 2116 if you haven’t been able to unlock this achievement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Clare,
I had the game uninstalled until the issue was resolved. With that being said, I attained the craft them all trophy and the platinum trophy a few minutes ago. Thank you for all your help and patience. May beamteam have more customer service representatives like you.

Regards,
GhettoSikologist.

Hi GhettoSikologist,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what worked for you - if anyone else reports similar I’ll ask them to try the same.

It’s also great to hear you have now got your platinum for Stranded Deep :trophy: and thank you for your kind words too - I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like