[Console][2104] Cannot craft boss tophies

Hello beam team im having an issue on console my mate and i killed the bosses and prompts us on the trophies and parts but they still say there locked and we cant make them…we also tried quick inventory at the boss spots and also at starter island and still nothing plz help

Hi Griff666, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to a new topic as it was off topic in the one you posted in and I also wanted to share the lastest info with you.

I’m sorry to hear this issue is affecting your save. The team aware of this issue occurring and the quick crafting menu workaround no longer working after the update to 2104.

Unfortunately there is no known alternative workaround but the team believe they have found the cause of the issue and are testing the fix for it with the aim to release it as soon as possible

In case you have not see these posts yet…
A recent announcement on this can be found here: Message from the Team - Issue Update - Story Items Locked In Crafting Menu
And if I recieve any additional updates from the team on progress, I’ll be sure to note them here: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Crafting Menu Reset / Story Items Locked

I understand that this is very frustrating and disheartening to have this occur after beating the bosses and appreciate you taking the time to report your experience of this issue to us. Knowning how many people are affected is also important for the team. If you wouldn’t mind also confiming for us which console you’re on as I’ll pass that info onto the team too.

Thank you.

Thank you for the update. My friends and I are holding off on killing these bosses until it is fixed.

Hi Scaryseizure, welcome to the forums,

I completely understand holding off for now. Keep an eye on the links above and the “News and Announcements” section for info on the fix being released.

Thank you.