Cartographer Size

salut !

je me demandais si il étais prévu d’agrandir la carte et la taille des îles, car sur pc ça à l’air beaucoup plus grand que sur console ( si je ne dis pas de bêtise la Map sur pc est infinie ).

merci pour vos réponse :wink:

[Translation]

Hi !

i was wondering if it was planned to enlarge the map and the size of the islands, because on pc it looks much bigger than on console (if i am not stupid the map on pc is infinite).

thank you for your answers

Hi Aupe,

Welcome to the forums!

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. As all our staff are English speakers, we ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

To your question, I mentioned this recently in another post recently but I refer to the Console FAQ post on the forums with regards to any features that are on PC but not on Console.

While we don’t know a timeline or confirmation of those features being ported, we know the team want to try port what they can. Porting any item or feature to console takes time, some items take longer than others. But as always any new information will be posted in News and Announcements once it is available.