Bug shark and raft

salut !

je ne sais pas si je suis le seul, mais les requins viennent parfois traverser la map pour venir me tuer au bord du rivage dans 30 cm d’eau.

et aussi je n’arrive pas du tout à contrôler le radeau à moteur, il part dans toute les directions.

merci d’avance

[Translation]

Hi !

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but the sharks sometimes come across the map to kill me at the shore in 30 cm of water.

and also I can’t control the motor raft at all, it goes in all directions.

thank you in advance

Hi Aupe,

I added a translation and changed the title, please see my comment in your first post for details on why this is - Cartographer Size

Thank you for reporting this issue, this is one the team are aware of and are working on.

For the Raft motor, this seems to mostly affect rafts build before the update to version 2009. While we understand that this is costly for players in terms of resources, we do know that rebuilding the raft from scratch will allow the motor to steer correctly. We understand this is not ideal for players but hope it may help while the team continue to work on the issue.

However, if you are having issues with a new raft or new save created after the update to version 2009 please let me know as it may be a different issue that needs to be addressed.