[Xbox series X][2130][coop] Items dissapearing/ duplicating

Almost impossible to play, scared to have anything in inventory except tool belt

Summary
*guest dropped out like every 30 minutes no matter what your doing, where you are. Has happened like as long as i have played this game.
*if guest is holding something from toolbelt when dropped duplicate of said tool is made upon reentry. Has happened since most recent update.
*50% of the time when guest is disconnected, upon reentry everything in inventory is completely gone. I have experienced clay flasks (empty or not), coconut flasks, rope, leather, fiberous materials, potatoes, lion fish, ax, antidote, pipi, clay, whole discovered crates on ships, cooked/smoked meat. (Extremely frustrating) Has happened since most recent update.
*have noticed often before dropping out interaction with anything impossible then you have about 3 to 5 seconds before dropping. Has happened since most recent update.
*majority of the time if a guest goes to drop an item it duplicates and the new item is unable to be seen by host or interacted with. (Crates, rope, cloth, clay flasks, and more sometimes multiple times with the same item in different areas.) Has happened since most recent update.
*cant load any crates onto boat crate holders they fly everywhere and nearly tip the boat.

Seed

Settings
Everything set to default,
one main island, explored 7 total. 1 house structure being built. Garden with like 12 plots, 4 water stills, smoker, fuel still. No crates hanging out storing things all get emptied upon return and then taken with us to harvest next island. 25 days survived, no rain entire game.

Steps
Happens all the time, no matter where, when, or what i am doing.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? -Yes.
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? -Yes
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. -Items issue started today after last update.
1st photo middle box duplicated after 1 in inventory magically disappeared
2nd photo item (kindling) left floating usually duplicates. Instead this time after disconnect it became potatoes and kindling completely disappeared. Along with everything else in my inventory which happened to only be a flashlight this time.

Hi Vikingpary,

Thank you for taking the time to report this and share this information with us. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing these issues in your save and that they appear to have started occurring since the update to 2130.

Some of these issues sound similar to other issues reported by players previously. But I’ll pass the details of your save onto the team with a note that you only noticed issues following the update.

I also see you reported your connection issues in another post along with some additional issues. I will include this in my report to the team.

Should the team have any further questions regarding your experience, I will respond here in this thread.

Hi @Vikingpary,

Thanks for your reports. We’re investigating your issues as high priority. I have some follow up questions when you have time:

- if guest is holding something from toolbelt when dropped duplicate of said tool is made upon reentry. Has happened since most recent update.

Can I please confirm the exact steps for this issue?

- 50% of the time when guest is disconnected, upon reentry everything in inventory is completely gone. […] Has happened since most recent update.

Could I please confirm how the guest is re-joining the game? – in the lobby with the host or joining the game in-progress?

- have noticed often before dropping out interaction with anything impossible then you have about 3 to 5 seconds before dropping. Has happened since most recent update.

This sounds like a disconnect when the host and client have become out-of-sync. If you know what interactions trigger a disconnect for you this could help us pinpoint the cause.

- cant load any crates onto boat crate holders they fly everywhere and nearly tip the boat.

I’m unable to reproduce this so far. If there’s any more info you can provide it may be helpful. I will ask QA to try to repro in the meantime.

I’d also like to address some of the issues you mentioned in your other post:
([Xbox series X][1.8.0.13][online play]Can't connect server)

- Crates sometimes blank out unable to interact

Can I confirm that you mean you can’t pick up, drag or open crates? We had another issue where crates were empty for the client, so making sure I understand the problem correctly.

- Anchor unable to access while using rudder(new)

Based on player feedback this has been changed in the next patch.

- When holding sleeping bag my boat tops over(new)

This has been found and fixed for the next patch. Thanks for reporting.