Those satisfying moments

When things finally go just right…

…for a while.

8 Likes

Nice one! Congrats on getting all 3 :smiley:

So cool! I met my doom going up against the Giant Squid I died because I saw something floating and got curious. Not going to fool me again… Hey, what is that biting at what looks like a whale :joy:

Aaah yes, the “oooooooh shiny!” Moment lol. What did you learn? Lol

1 Like

:joy: gets me every time. I learned to leave Megalodon alone with his/her breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 Like

Lol makes sense. So from the first post, did you activate both boss fights at the same time?

1 Like

Nope. I seriously went to one then to another. I ran into something way out called The Great Abaia and thought this is probably the Kracken from Clash of The Titans. I turned around like nope not today.

Yeppers, it’s the squid lol. If I’m correct, and you get brave: #1 stay up close and turn your back to the construct, the squid will circle it and you just hit it as it comes around lol

1 Like

Okay. I’ll give it a shot. I haven’t really fought any of them enough to know what to do.

My friend, as I tell anyone, research, research, research! Try watching the YouTube “Broadbent”. He shows some very good and easy ways of defeating them

1 Like

I would love to watch YouTube but I’m stuck on this God forsaken island :joy: Thanks. I’ll check the channel out as well. I’m at work and it is so crazy that I want to leave here to be stranded in the game.

1 Like

Lol yea I feel ya. You mean your island doesn’t have wifi? Sorry for the bad luck, you gotta use leather, lashing, and tape for the wires. Then before the update it was tarp, lashing and leather for wifi dish. Might wanna look that up too. P.s. if someone else reads this far, we don’t have Wi-Fi wires or dish lol

1 Like

:joy: No Wi-Fi at all. I do have imaginary Wi-Fi though. I got everything but the tape. I think I used the last one. If you can send me one via floating coconut I’d be thankful.

2 Likes

Mail-seagull :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG that would be great. I just need to take down my snare I have a crime scene on my island forgetting about that contraption when I go on my days long journeys.

1 Like

Lol yea I started noticing a seagulls graveyard if I leave it for a few days. There’s usually 4 or 5 of them there

1 Like

Hey man. Been trying to push my Series X hard this thing doesn’t budge. Though, It has some issues but nothing major. Time to get back to getting off the island. I cleaned my seagulls at least.

1 Like

That’s a plus lol. Last time I played xbox was last year or year before, but it’s the original xbox. My wife and I wanted to play some DnD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man haven’t played that in years. I miss my OG Xbox. If I ever find one for sale I’m getting it. Such a classic very stable console. Since our city went an gave us all a curfew time to buy more games and stay inside this weekend.

I’ve lost count on how many systems and handhelds my wife and I own. I had bout 6 systems when we got together, and we’ve bought more over the past 8yrs lol. We just talked last night, ps5 will be my last system I all ever buy. I’m 41, as of past Monday the 16th, so I’ve had my many years of gaming, and now we can just enjoy the systems we have. Altogether, we own Nintendo (NES), Super NES, Sega Gensis, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Xbox (original), ps one, 2, 3, and 2 ps4s. Plus, 2 or 3 Nintendo DSes, 2 game boy advances, another game boy advance that plays game boy color and original game boy games. I own a pc that I use for games, personal use, but im 99% console player. Actual games for all this systems, lol honestly I couldn’t tell ya how many I have, but I do stay buying games for different systems and handhelds all the time, and always looking for treasures. I wanna tell ya, I’m not “flexing” what I have, just most gamers love hearing what other gamers have (at least i do) and enjoy it. Something we have been looking for, but at a reasonable price is an Atari 2600 series, that’s the first system I started on.

2 Likes