Starting Island

Welcome to the forums CoyoteX68! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the game - I’ve seen a number of players mention how relaxing it can be and I have to agree :slight_smile: So long as I’m not actively becoming shark food I find it can be very chill :desert_island:

1 Like

Hello I’m Derek. Big_D_Rock is my console alias lol. I’ve been playing stranded deep since May of 2021 and can’t get enough of it. I’ve been using this community for information for awhile but didn’t think to join til now. I’ve got around 500 days survived maybe. Not counting restarts. I help all my friends with Stranded Deep because I try to learn as much as possible. So thank you everyone who is responsible for this game and I look forward to keeping up with the community that is still just as excited about this game as I am. :slight_smile: Best of luck and keep it up!

2 Likes

Welcome welcome Big_D_Rock! Gosh 500 days survived - well done! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying Stranded Deep and that you’re happy to help your friends out with any issues they have.

If you have any top tips please feel free to share them on the forums! There’s a few posts in general discussion if you’d like to add to them or if you could create your own too :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I’m capa. I dont usually join gaming forums but had an issue to post about elsewhere on the forum and figured I’d stop by while im here .

I love this game so much. Like almost on a spiritual level. I know that sounds odd. It is THE most relaxing game after many a stressful day at work. Best way I’ve found to wind down my evenings, bar none. It has all the grindy and exploring bits I love in survival games.

I’m playing on the Switch console. Looking forward to many a plane flight playing Stranded Deep on the go. I’m relaxed just thinking about it…

Hope y’all are well

capa

3 Likes

Hi capa33! Welcome and thank you for stopping by :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you find Stranded Deep relaxing and are enjoying your island adventures on the go.

Hi, I’m Tom from Espoo :finland: and playing my games on PS4 (at least so far).

I had Stranded Deep downloaded for several months, but never played it :roll_eyes: until one boring Friday evening … that changed the position of this game in my mind and was sooooo fun to play! Good work! Now survived for 120+ days …

Seems that this community is also quite active and :+1: for moderators & dev.team joining discussions, sharing infos etc. Let’s hope this is “the” channel and road to even better game.

Joined with open and constructive mind!

:beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

Hei (hi) sodtom and welcome!

It’s great to hear you decided to give Stranded Deep a go and enjoyed it! Congrats on reaching 120+ days :smiley:

1 Like

Hellor :3 i am dr red. i really enjoy playing this game. the new mutiplayer update is really cool its fun playing with friends. the bosses are also really fun to fight. i also love mac n cheese.

2 Likes

Hello Ben names Madticker on xbox1 platform and I was wondering if there was a time frame of when the Cartographer interface would be updated or improved?

Hi Dr Red - welcome to the forums!

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the multiplayer update even though you may not find an awful lot of Mac n Cheese during your island adventures…

Hi!

I just wanted to join this community and say how blown away I am with this game.

Only been playing a couple of weeks - haven’t managed to kill any boss yet (nevermind escape). I’m in no rush with this game though.

While I discovered this game via the multiplayer launch, our latest “game mode” is to pick a seed at random and all play individually - the first to escape been the winner. The only rule been that we only play that save while we’re all online.

Love it. I’m guessing/getting the feeling this is quite an active game and positive community? I’m looking forward getting deepinto this.

Agile

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Agile!

I really like your take on the game mode to see who can escape first using the same seed! That’s a great challenge and possibly something others in the community would like to try / hear about if you’d like to create your own post about it :slight_smile:

Hey hey everyone! The name is Cola and I’ve always been a fan of Stranded Deep. Always down to play multiplayer so if you see my session on PS4 feel free to drop by my island, sit back and have a coconut or two :laughing: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello everyone Gonna stick with my handle here and call me Bam. I’ve followed the game for years and played myself since console release. Got introduced to the game via GameEdged and got hooked. The game has changed a lot since early access and I hope it continues to grow. I try to make sure to jot down any issues I run into when playing and I sometimes forget because the game is just so immersive. Let’s see back to me, I’m a dad. The kids love watching the game and get into it as well. We all have a blast. We enjoy finding new islands and avidly seek out wallie because the ocean can get a little lonely. The kids hate it when things like trees and yucca are in rocks and you gotta do the odd crouch rock walk to get em. They are extremely thankful for no more island shark attacks, me too lol. Overall that’s us in a nutshell. We love the game and keep coming back for another adventure.

2 Likes

Hi CoLa_CaRrEra and Bam!

Welcome to the forums! It’s great to hear you enjoy Stranded Deep so much :smiley: and Bam that sounds like a very fun time for you and your kids!

Hey everyone! Call me Wist, we play on ps4 (hubby and I!) and are super excited to see online for console (bugs and all! It’s a process!). We started playing when PlayStation offered it for ps+ members and both have solo games over 150+ days. Looking forward to private island getaway this winter when I just need some brightness :high_brightness:
Thanks to everyone who posts, i may be new but I’ve using this forum for a while to help problem solve and learn as we’ve played through!

1 Like

Hi Wistariagold, welcome to the forums!

I’m glad to hear you and your husband enjoy the game so much and it’s also wonderful to hear that you’ve found the forums have been helpful! :slight_smile:

I see you’ve already submitted some information of your own and I’ll be responding to those soon!

Hello, fellow survivors! The name is ArmchairTuna66. I’ve been watching the forums here for a while, gathering a ton of useful information and tips, so I finally decided to join the conversation. Played the game single player for several months, but with the addition of multiplayer my interest has multiplied exponentially! Loving every minute of it! And there have been MANY minutes, I’m completely hooked. Huge shoutout to all of you involved in the creation of this masterpiece. Working my way up the leaderboards for hard difficulty, day by day, always on permadeath mode. Wouldn’t have it any other way, surviving (actually thriving after much practice) through the many challenges the Pacific has to offer is more rewarding than ever. If ever we happen to be on the same crashing plane, I will be sure to have packed extra bandages just in case. May you all have a most glorious adventure and I hope to see you all out there!

1 Like

Hello all! I’m Baron. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @ArmchairTuna66 - welcome to the forums! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying Stranded Deep so much! I still haven’t braved permadeath yet… I’m always impressed to hear players prefer or play only in that mode :open_mouth: Well done on climbing those leaderboards - keep going!! :smiley:

1 Like