[PS4/XB1] Dev Update on Interaction Bug

Its been way more then 4 days

Lol death by :sunrise: careful them uv rays are quite deadly lol. I hadn’t looked at the glitch from the time play theory before. That sucks indeed

1 Like

Been what 2 weeks now? This is insanity @Sam
Roll back the uodate already you guys obviously cant fix it. Source a gaming company that can fix it you cant be this incompetent. Fix the damn game already. Either roll it back or release a patch this is getting pathetic. No other dev team would ever take this long to fix a game breaking bug. Ive looked at the time tables and statistics the standard update process doesnt take nearly this long. Worst dev team in history should be embarrassed of themselfs.

4 Likes

I have a big problem not to enter the game. I wait for hours and don’t let me in. I just fall from the sky and go to the boat and a page comes to me that says lodeng and wait for hours and nothing happens I paid money for this game this is unfair

I love how everyone who’s upset in these forums have suddenly just became experts in developing and updating games all of a sudden.

1 Like

Right, I’m locking this thread, this just keeps breaking out into arguements and posts that break the rules of the forums. If you wish to report an issue, please submit it in the Console Bug Reports section. I will also be updating my own post in Known Issues as I get more information.

When there’s an update from the team I’m post it on the forums.

Once again, feedback on the game is fine, but insulting Devs, Staff, or Each other is against the forums rules.

6 Likes

Though this post is closed, I wanted to add in this update so players that read this post will get this information too.

This was added to the top of my post here: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Loss of interactions

UPDATE 10/11
I received an update from Sam. The issue has been successfully reproduced. A fix has been built and has now been passed on to QA so they can verify the fix. Once the fix is verified the builds will be submitted to Sony and Microsoft asap. As per Sam’s previous post [That’s this one -Clare], this will then need to be approved and reviewed by both Sony and Microsoft before it can be released.

8 Likes