[PS4] [Version 1.06 2033] [Two of Each Trophy not working] Trophy bugged?

Summary
Hi
I am having trouble with this achievement as well. I tried crafting 3x3 raft and it can barely hold the weight.
The hogs / wild boars are way too heavy for a smaller raft.
Animal list I have tried with:

• Hogs
  • Wild Boars
  • Snakes
  • Crabs
  • Giant Crabs
    From other posts and forums I have foudn that you dont need birds like seaguls and bats. But I tried it anyway.
    I have tried sailing with the land animals during normal weather and during a storm and I have tried multiple times and is getting very very frustrating.
    This one trophy is taking away all the joy i experience during this game.
    Please help as this is the only other trophy I need.What are the requirements exactly?
    Please don’t ruin this game for me because of this one bug.
    Otherwise an awesome game.
    Thanks in advance.
    Adrian

Seed

Settings
Were any of your settings changed from the default options and have you added any custom Islands? No

Steps
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?
Trophy requirements are buggy and not working for me.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? Yes
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? Yes
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. - Tried Everything other than having to restart the entire game :frowning:

Have you tried with 2 birds and 2 bats as well?

1 Like

Lothaer

Have you tried with 2 birds and 2 bats as well?

Yeah i thought the trophy requires birds and bats as well.

Yup, I had tried that as well. Does the raft need to be a specific size or should it be made of the same materials?
I dont know what I am missing and it is driving me nuts.

Hi adriandz271, welcome to the forums

This is a known issue and we have the actual requirements and the workaround for the issue in a post here - [Known Issue] "Two of Each" Trophy Unlocking Issues

If you have any issues with the workaround, let me know, but players who use it seem to have no issue unlocking it so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Clare
It worked this time. I did the exact same thing about 5 to 6 times. Not quite sure what triggered it.
Just so you know.

• I created a new raft 3x3
  • Put the animals as before
  • Clear skies
  • Sailed
  • Trophy popped.
    Thanks for your help.
    A wonderful game. Let the Devs know.
1 Like

Hi adriandz271 - I’m glad to hear the trophy popped for you! But it taking more than one try is good to know. Thank you for confirming what worked for you after a few tries, I’ll add this to my Known Issues post and my report for the team. I’ll also let them know you enjoyed the game :slight_smile: