[PS4] Multiplayer Connection Issues - EU Server

I’m having problems with multiplayer game. We have played it for weeks now with no problems but yesterday and today the other player gets disconnected all the time and we have a hard time getting to play together. And sometimes everything bugs out for the other player when they get back on it. We play on pa4 on Eu server.

Hi Darkiss1403, welcome to the forums,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post and I’m sorry to hear you’re having connection issues. I moved your comment to a new thread so I can address it directly.

Please let me know:

• Since reporting this issue, do you still experience difficulty in connecting to your game?

• Is there any common action or factor in the disconnects Player2 is experiencing? Such as every time they use a water bottle, travel, craft something, etc.

• Is Player2 the same player each time or have there been multiple players playing in that spot?

• If it is the same Player2 each time, please confirm for me what NAT Type settings both you and Player2 have in your console settings. (If I am incorrect in assuming you are the host of the save, please let me know)

• Have you tried an alternate server or chosing “Auto”? Please let me know if you try this and if it helps at all.

Any extra information you can provide on your gameplay and system setup would be greatly appreciated. If the connection issues have resolved for you since reporting this issue, please let me know roughly what time span this issues occured in, if you can recall.

Thank you.