[PS4] [Audio & Gameplay]

[Gameplay] In multiplayer there are what seems to be islands that crash your game making you not be able to interact with anything causing you to need to start new.
*Tried uninstalling game and reinstalling didn’t work

[Audio] When someone joins a host the audio goes all static
*Only way to fix this is to have your friend join before you’re in the game

Hi Zyrix,

Thank you for creating this bug report. The first issue you mentioned I believe is one the team is aware of. I am currently gathering information and a lot of players are posting in this thread: [PS4][2071][Gameplay] Can't interact with most things

Have you noticed any particular environmental effects that occur when this triggers or if there are any creatures flying overhead?

Some players have noticed that proximity to the water level is related to being able to interact with items. When this occurs in your save have you noticed if you can interact with items close to the water level or below it? (in some cases player reported needed to crouch to get close enough to some items)

With regards to the audio issue…

• Did this occur from the very first time your friend joined?
  • Before loading the save, did you or the person joining check the cartographer at all?
  • Did you change any of the settings when creating the save?
  • Is your friend using the male or female character?
  • Have you experienced the same issue when joining a hosted game?
  • If you friend is late joining the game, what is happening in the game as they join?

Any extra information you can provide about your experience of these issues would be greatly appreciated.

[Gameplay]
*Looking through the other reports it does seem like poison is a key factor in this bug. I’ve been poisoned for a while now and can’t be cured cause of this glitch.

*When closer to water i can sometimes collect stuff.

• Did this occur from the very first time your friend joined?
    It happened every time someone joined, it got worse every time.

• Before loading the save, did you or the person joining check the cartographer at all?
    No

• Did you change any of the settings when creating the save?
    No

• Is your friend using the male or female character?
    Female

• Have you experienced the same issue when joining a hosted game?
    No, only when i host.

• If you friend is late joining the game, what is happening in the game as they join?
    It loads a loading screen then once he joins the audio goes static.

Will be watching for updates will have to take a break from playing until this bug is fixed since i can’t really play correctly.

Hi Zyrix,

I understand wanting to take a break from playing while the team work on these issues, thank you for taking the time to report them and answer my questions. I shall forward these details to the team.

1 Like