[ps4] [2083] Items stuck in inventory (spears)

This isn’t a major problem since I’ve only seen it happen a few times under 2083, but it definitely never happened to me prior to this update and I’ve played the game a LOT.

Two or three times I’ve had spears stuck in my inventory that I could not drop or throw or even aim. In each case it was only one slot worth of woden spears, two or three of them. I believe (not 100% sure) in each case it was after I had finished killing a boss, and these were leftover spears. It’s an extremely rare occurrence, and I can interact with them again by saving and reloading the game. I have not seen it happen with anything other than crude spears (yet).

2083, single player, random map, with and without a custom island, no more than six or seven days into the game, no more than 20% of the map explored.

1 Like

Hi EDenney,

Thank you for reporting this. Even though it’s rare it’s good for the team to know about this issues in case it’s connected to something else or can result in a bigger problem.

I’ll submit a report to the team with this info and if you notice it occurring again or anything else in your inventory losing interactions, please let me know.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [2104] Flashlight stuck in inventory