[PS4][2071][Gameplay] Can't interact with most things

You’re welcome. There is absolutely no question about it. For me the game definitely does something when you are a week in.

for me, it is happening on day 79 / day 80, so it doesn’t seem as though it is the day that is causing it.

maybe it’s when the day changes, mine started on day 29/30 overnight. It has to be something in the latest patch that is causing the issues.

Exactly! They don’t seem to care that we are waiting to play it again
Guys, is there a way we could report it to Sony and Microsoft?
I think it may also be a legal issue, we paid for the game and now we can’t play. This is ridiculous

Try a new save. I find it hard to believe you are getting 79 days.

I’m literally on twitch streaming the glitch on demand over and over. Come watch Its absolutely happening in 7 days from game play after the update.

Stream name… “7 days till glitch”.

How are you even in the 79th day already after update?

Hi guys I might found a solution on this issue. I think its because of the height you can try it and see if it’s work. Put your shelter and water still close to the sea(at sea level you will be able to interact with them but above the sea level you won’t be able to interact with nothing unless you crouch. So meanwhile you can still play until they fix it

Nope. That won’t last… watch. Its like it slowly spreads until the whole island is glitched.

Ive had the glitch occur at midday day1, and at about 6:30 day4. On my pre-existing save, it happened on day 39 - thsecond day of playing post update.

Happened to me on day 5. It has nothing to do with the day, the hour, or any other crazy theory. Its because of the latest update, thats it. Where are the devs? Just take the update back and let us play

I’m telling you I can absolutely do it on demand on day 7.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Thats what happens to you, but with me was on day 5. With many people was day 80, 50, etc… It’s not always day 7

13:45 on day 7 just now again. Come watch me demonstrate it. I have multiple saves to do it or I can completely start a new save and demonstrate it. Getting ready to see if the exact same time matches.

I want to see you do it. Care to load up a new save on twitch and get past day 7? I’ve tested this on 3 xbox systems as well as had a friend try on his. He absolutely glitched mid day on day 7

I suspect you are doing the exact same thing in every game, recreating the exact same scenario now telling the developers that it’s day 7… when you caused it to be day 7. The mear fact you say you can re create it tells me this. How about trying something new, like staying put on the starting island and tell me it’s still day 7

Ok I’m going to drop it. I know for a fact that everyone I’ve seen play has the exact same thing happen. You can only level up so many things by that time. I’m finding it hard to believe so many can recreate this exact same scenario. Playing multiple ways. If you wish to recreate the problem I beg you to load a new save and just try to make it past a week. It seems you should be able to create the issue to me. In fact I have yet to see anyone on twitch get past day 7. Or have an issue prior.

So what about it happening to me midday on day1 of a new game?

Dunno. But would you care to stream it live on twitch so I could watch?

Please.

If anything just to compare notes as whats being done differently.

I can show you in multiple saves… or start a new game if you have the time to watch.

They must have had an ongoing save from pre-patch.