[PS4][2033][HARVESTING] Infinite Harvest

Summary
This glitch allows you to harvest a single plant you have grown as many times as you want.

Seed

Settings
Wildlife: Passive
Y-axis: Inverted

Steps

To do this before harvesting your plants Save, go to Main Menu then Continue a bunch of times.

Each time you Save, Exit to Main Menu then Continue you gain an extra harvest on all your plants on the island you are currently on.

This ONLY works for plants that you have grown, NOT the wild ones.

This glitch might also work on the XBOX version of the game, not sure about PC.

This glitch also works on Shipping Containers.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console?

Saving and reloading is required to do the glitch

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting?

No

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.

No

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.

See included video of outcome of doing the glitch.

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

1 Like

With this glitch you have infinite resources for Lashes, Cloth and for refueling fires.

Hi Lothaer,

Thank you for taking the time to report this glitch and provide a video clip too. Gltiches, while they can be useful for some players can still cause trickle down effects within the game or be the result of another issue and both myself and the team greatly appreicate them being reported to us. I shall send this onto the console team right away.

Thank you also for using the reporting format - this helps a bunch when I’m passing on info :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, in saying that I am going to make use of this glitch while I can lol

1 Like

haha I can understand that! At least you’re aware other stuff might happen - feel free to update this report if it does and I’ll add anything to my report for the team. The one thing I suspect you might see if a bit of a lag spike if you have multiple loose resources on the one island.

In saying that I (and others) have probably been doing this glitch unknowingly.

I have had several plants with multiple harvests and I just thought it was part of the game.

It wasn’t until the detailed post about the Infinite Shipping Container Glitch did I figure out what was happening.

I’ve probably got hundreds of Pipi, Potatoes, Aloe Veras etc waiting to be harvested now lol

Omg that’s a glitch. I figured it was part of the game since I wait till my farm plots are about empty of water.

1 Like

Yeah turns out it’s a glitch, I guess when the next patch drops things will be different lol.

But that could be months away given the history of patches on console.

1 Like

I wait for days to harvest anything figured that was why I have all that fibrous leaves on my yucca plants.

There was a report about multiple harvests a while back which may be related and I’ve mentioned that to the team too. I’d say you’re right that a number of players have had this occur without even realising.

1 Like

Lagging simulator lol :rofl:

1 Like

This is probably related to the Multiple Container Doors / Walls, right?

The first Large Ship I’ve found I set up a small “base” nearby and saved every time I successfully smuggled a Tire or Barrel out of it. When the ship was fully scavenged I went for the Containers… and one of them (perhaps all?) have SEVEN doors (I thought they were infinite when opening one by one)

1 Like

This also may explain why one of my Yukka Trees in my starting island, one that have never yielded the Yukka Fruit before, one day after harvesting it it showed what seemed an infinite number of Fruits. I kept collecting them endlessly until I was bored (like 40), planted 12 (no more water shortage!), and now they don’t show up anymore

Yep - it seems to be the same steps can cause new containers and plant resources to spawn in the same spot.

I’ve already used this before on another post but I figured it would fit more with the unlimited harvest glitch than the unlimited containers.

I know it’s like 2 months after but I thought that I would put my clip with the yucca plant in here because I thinks it’s the same thing as the unlimited harvest. After each day I didn’t harvest another one would stack on top so I could get 2. But with the yucca plant if I don’t pick up the yucca fruit it also stacks.

Thank you for letting me know this TheMonster14544 - So far reports have mostly been about plants in planters so I will add this detail and your video to my report for the team.