[PS4][2033][Clay Roof] Rain comes through

Rain ignores the roof as if it isn’t even there, see pic.

I could understand a leak or two but just ignoring it?

Seed
N/A

Settings
Wildlife Passive.

Steps
Build a house and wait for a storm.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? Not affected.

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? N/A

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. N/A

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue. Image below.

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

1 Like

Hi Lothaer,

Thank you for this report and for that nice clear image of the rain ignoring the clay roof.

Before placing the clay tiled roof, did you have any other roof types? Did you notice if the rain ignored them at all or do you find this to only happens with the clay roof in your save? If I recall correctly something like this occurs or occurred on PC too but I’ll bring it up with the team.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Rain Through Roof and Binoculars Issue

This bug is still happening (on PC even) and has been on the forums since Jan of 20 any progress yet?

Hi armaggeddon, sorry for my delay in responding.

It’s my understanding that this issue was considered a lower priority by the team in favour of tackling other issues that impact player gameplay. However I will make a note on my report for this issue that it’s still occuring for you and that there is still player interest in this issue being resolved.