Rain Through Roof and Binoculars Issue

Hi, i have the same issue with straw roofs… Also, when using the binoculars, the screen stays in that mode until i save, exit and restart.

Hi DELICIA, welcome to the forums.

I moved your post to its own thread as the post you commented on was over a year old (and the gameplay version has changed) and your comment also reported another issue.

With regards to the rail coming through straw roof pieces, thank you for reporting this. Can you confirm for me you’re playing on version 2083? I will inform the team of a report of the issue occurring in this version if it is the case.

The binoculars issue one the team are aware of the issue with the binoculars and have found a solution for the issue. Their aim is to release this fix in an upcoming update, however the date of release is yet to be announced. In the meantime the workaround, which I understand is not ideal, is as you described, to save, exit and restart.

Thank you for taking the time to report both of these issues, if there is anything else you wish to report, please do not hesitate to do so.