[PS4][2009] Boat failure/BUG

Continuing the discussion from XB1 Boat engine no longer working:

Your not alone! Boat engine (after update) no longer working either. I would have been the first to post this topic as well but had to register right quick …lol. Been struggling with this problem for the last several hours. Tried everything. Even reconstructing the rudder and motor. No luck. Seems to be a big bug. Heeeelp. Need to travel to different islands without swimming …smh

This is on my PS4 console.

1 Like

Hi Spaz124,

Thank you for creating your own bug report for this issue and for letting me know what you have tried as a workaround. I’ve edited your title to include your system so I can see it as quick reference.

Can you confirm for me if you also cleared the cache of your console by shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins? It’s a long shot but I’d like to double check and sometimes it can work to right a glitch.

I have passed your other details onto the team.

Apologize for super late reply. Yes, i cleared the cache 2x. No resolve.

Thank you for confirming that for me Spaz124, I shall update my notes.

Same problem here. PS4 PRO. Boats are completely unusable. Will not go forward or backward or steer left or right. Tried to rebuild motor and rudder that didn’t help. Please fix. this makes the game unplayable along with HDR settings or menus are too dark to see.