An update for PC was released today. Please see below for the list of fixes included in this build.
For further information on further fixes and updates, please see the latest Message from the Team post [here]
- Fixed players unable to host games in the “USA, East” region.
- Fixed no feedback when client disconnects during join-in-progress during ‘Sync World’.
- Fixed Map Editor save menu not localizing for French language.
- Fixed UI navigation becoming partially unresponsive after attempting to create an online session with no internet connection in Host Game menu.
- Cartographer: Fixed game hanging when the player clicks on the ‘Yes’ button multiple times on the confirmation prompt for ‘Generate Perlin’.
- Fixed a repro for players getting stuck on ‘Cleaning Up’ screen.
- Fixed loss of input when switching to another item immediately after firing a projectile.
- Fixed local co-op games getting stuck if P2 opens pause menu and unassigns their controller.
- Fixed player able to change settings of existing save game after creating a new game with different settings on the same save slot.
- Fixed ‘Apply’ button position in the Join Game lobby menu.
- Fixed game not displaying confirmation notification when saving a game.
- Fixed host and client being able to drag the same ‘Palm Tree’ simultaneously.
- Fixed changing ‘World’ mode in New Game menu affecting mode in multiplayer Host Game menu.
- Replaced internet connectivity check with a more reliable method.
- Changed localization to load immediately from system language.
- Can’t craft items using materials from multiple Item Piles.
Thank you, as always, for your continued support while the team works on issues reported by the community. Please continue to report any issues you experience with the PC version in the PC Bug Report section of the forums.
:: Beam Team