[Patch 6], which contains a number of fixes for recently found issues is due to start rolling out at 4pm PST / Midnight UTC today 10/12/2020. This version will be listed as 2033 in the bottom left of the main menu on both Playstation and Xbox once your game is updated. Below is a list of fixes included within this patch.
Bug Fixes and Adjustments:
- Leaderboards are now available.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the UI displaying to dark when HDR settings were turned on.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the interaction prompt for the Light Hook from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that caused a raft to sink when placing a Light Hook on a raft with a lowered Anchor.
- Fixed an issue that limited Raft Motor movement.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tarps to be refunded from destroyed objects.
- Fixed an issue that made Tarps available as an option in island creation in the Cartographer
- Fixed an issue that gave volumetric clouds a black outline.
- Fixed missing detail textures from Cliffs on larger islands
- Fixed an issue that made Giant Hogs difficult to kill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Giant Hogs from taking damage from all thrown spears.
- Fixed an issue where night time lighting was very dark for players.
- Fixed an issue causing collision issues with shore elements and creatures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shipwreck passages to appear as sealed for players.
- Fixed missing textures for Sharks.
- Fixed an issue that caused negative status effects to persist after a save was updated.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player location from displaying correctly in the Cartographer.
Thank you to everyone for reporting issues they have found in the [Console Bug Reports] section and the support section of our website! Please continue to do so if there is anything you wish to report. Thank you also to our community for your continued support of Stranded Deep as our team continues to work on issues reported to us by you.
:: Beam Team