My trophee doesn't work

Hello, I would like to know if you can give me the achievement [island hermit] because I survived 20 days on the same island and I didn’t get the trophy. Also since the beginning of the game I have stayed several times 10 days on the same island and I have nothing them.

What do I do? I try everything

Reload the whole game
And if that doesn’t work
It’ll be a reason why console needs to be fixed

Hi SHIFT-FORCE_QC13,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble unlocking this trophy. Unfortunately we do not have access to player saves or profiles so we cannot grant the achievement from our end.

Can you confirm for me if you are attempting this achievement on a custom island or an island generated by the game? This achievement is restricted and can only be unlocked on a game-generated island. Please see note here: A Note on Console Achievements / Trophies

If you are on a game generated island, please let me know…

• Did you use a raft or swim out around your island? Traveling too far in the water may prevent the achievement from unlocking.
  • Did you attempt the 10 days within the same gameplay session or has it been across multiple sessions?
  • Are you playing single player or multiplayer? If multiplayer, are you player 1 or player 2?
  • Have you double checked the achievements on your console to confirm the achievement was not unlocked? In case the notification just failed to show in game.
  • Please confirm what console you’re playing on.

Any additional information about what you have tried to unlock this achievement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Playstation 5 i only need a fix for the trophées single game and generated by beam team

Hi SHIFT-FORCE_QC13,

Thank you for confirming that info. In order to help is investigate further and find where the achievement is being blocked, please let me know:

• Did you use a raft or swim out around your island? Traveling too far in the water may prevent the achievement from unlocking.
  • Did you attempt the 10 days within the same gameplay session or has it been across multiple sessions?
  • Have you double checked the achievements on your console to confirm the achievement was not unlocked? In case the notification just failed to show in game.

This information can help us rule out causes and may help me to provide suggestions.

The game was also updated to version 2116 yesterday. If you have tried this achievement again since the update, and were still unable to unlock it, please let me know along with answers to the questions above, Thank you.

1 Like

I stay 10 day in my house i didn’t go in the water and no i don’t have the trophies. Its my last one for unluck the platine

I’d like to know if you’ve patched the trophy bug for staying 10 days on the same island?

Hi SHIFT-FORCE_QC13,

I merged your recent post with this one, as you had only just comment on this and also to keep everything together. The team are still looking into this and the more information we have about your situation the better as it can help the team members investigating.

Can you confirm for me if you tried the achievement after the update to version 2116 and it is still not unlocking? The number 2116 should appear in the bottom left of the main menu if you’re up to date.

Please also confirm for me:

• Have you tried completing the 10 days for Island Hermit on another island, such as the original starting island you arrive at in game?
  • Have you tried completing the requirements in a new save rather than in your current one?
  • I have also heard of players having achievements stuck in their own save, but finding success when joining a multiplayer save. If this is an option for you, it may be worth trying.

You also mentioned that this is the last achievement for your platinum. Does this mean you have the “Day 10” and “Day 20” achievements? Do you recall if you unlocked “Day 10” on the one island or if you were travelling for these achievments?