[Known Issue] "Who Needs the Sea Anyway?" Trophy Unlocking Issues

Issue Summary:
“Who Needs the Sea Anyway?” Trophy not unlocking for players after conditions (below) are met.

One of each plant planted in a farming plot on the same island
-Ajuga
-Aloe
-Kura
-Pipi
-Potatoes
-Quwawa
-Wavulavula
-Yucca

Workarounds:
Though the trophy is unlocking for some players, the workaround is not yet clear. If you have unlocked the trophy please describe your setup and when you noticed it unlocking. If you have yet to unlock it, please try…

• Using different farming plot types, including sticks
  • Planting the plants all at once
  • Placing farming plots in close proximity to each other on the same island
  • Farming both leaves and fruit from the Yucca a number of times
  • Letting the water run down and then filling each plot up again.

Player workarounds

From @Etje50’s comment below:
None of your suggestions helped me get the trophy Clare. Then I went to another island, where I hadn’t built yet. I took all the ingredients on my raft to place 8 plots and 8 plants. I placed 3 Corrugated Farming Plots, 3 Plank Farming Plots and 2 Wood Farming Plots in 2 rows of 4 close together. After placing the 8 plants, the trophy unlocked for me. I play the game on a PS4 pro.

Planting and replanting the planters with the 8 plants until the tophy pops has worked for some players.

None of your suggestions helped me get the trophy Clare. Then I went to another island, where I hadn’t built yet. I took all the ingredients on my raft to place 8 plots and 8 plants. I placed 3 Corrugated Farming Plots, 3 Plank Farming Plots and 2 Wood Farming Plots in 2 rows of 4 close together. After placing the 8 plants, the trophy unlocked for me. I play the game on a PS4 pro.

1 Like

Hi Etje50,

Thank you for sharing that info and detailing what did work for you, I shall update the info above with your workaround in the hopes that it may help others and share your info with the team members investigating this issue!