[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Wall hooks and shelves cannot be placed on walls

Update 2107 has been released and should resolve this issue. If you still experience this issue, please let me know. For more information on update 2107, please see the post in News and Announcements [Console] Update 2107 Release Notes and Info

Update: 13/01/2023
The team know the cause of the issue, and are working on and testing the fix for it. We do not have a timeline for fix being released at the moment, but I’ll let the community know as soon as I have more info.

Issue Summary:
Players are unable to attach hooks or shelves to walls.

Workarounds:
No known workaround

Progress
The team believe they know what caused the issue to occur and are testing fixes for the issue.

5 Likes

Thank you Clare and the team for working hard on resolving the issue. We all appreciate it

3 Likes

Added to main post:

Update: 13/01/2023
The team know the cause of the issue, and are working on and testing the fix for it. We do not have a timeline for fix being released at the moment, but I’ll let the community know as soon as I have more info.

2 Likes

Any news on how getting on? Timescale?

3 Likes

I love this game I would be so happy to finish crafting every item in the game as well. Please fix this issue :slight_smile: thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Pyrodan49 - I have not recieved a further update, but I’ll follow up with the team this week to see if I can get any further info.

@Tiger8636 - welcome to the forums - I’m glad you enjoy playing Stranded Deep and thank you for your feedback regarding this issue.

3 Likes

Any update on the wall hook bug? I know there’s no timeline but it’s been a very long time since this started happening.

1 Like

Hi illidarian, welcome to the forums,

Unfortunately I still don’t have a timeline, however in the recent Message from the Team - Console Update Progress Info post, I did get a list of fixed issues waiting to be added to the update for release and the hooks and shelves issue was included in that list of fixes.

2 Likes

Haven’t managed to fix the bug yet? I need the shelves to get the game’s platinum.

1 Like

Any news about the patch release date?

@Clare any news about an update to fix this ?
This is really frustrating that i cant complete my trophies and get the platinum :rage:

@HawkieGyn, @sickoMORA (welcome to you both) and @illidarian

I do not have a confirmed release date yet. As soon as I get more information from the team I will create a new post in News and Announcements so it cannot be missed.

A post was split to a new topic: [2104] Multiplayer bugs

Hi, dis you have any update about the problem ?

Hi Bromingo, welcome to the forums,

A new update was released today. Once your game is updated to version 2107 (it will show this number in the bottom of the main menu when updated) you should be able to attach hooks and shelves to walls.

If the issue persists for you, please let me know.

More information on the update can be found here:

1 Like

All working on xbox thank you

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes on xbox series x it has been fixed thank you so much for all your work team! I love this game even more now