[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Gotta Craft Them All not unlocking

That’s great to hear, thank you for letting us know Kitty!

Just experienced this issue myself on PS4. As far as I could see everything had been crafted at least once. Checked my menus and my 2nd tool belt was grey, but greyed out because I’d already created it. Reloaded my save and then checking the tool belt menu they were all brown. Likewise, I created all the boss trophy’s together and they were still showing as grey background but after reloading they went brown so it seems like there is a UI glitch that can be resolved by reloading.

What eventually worked for me was re-crafting the building items that are bigger than the icon, so you can’t see the background. I re-crafted Container Wall, Container Door, and then finally did Corrugated (full) Wall and the trophy popped.
(I have a building made up of container parts so it must have been the corrugated wall I’d missed).

This might not work for everyone so it’s worth double checking everything and if you can’t tell by looking in the menus then just try and craft it again.

1 Like

Thank you for that info Rendo84 - I greatly appreciate you sharing what worked for you in your game and it’s great to hear you now have the trophy!