[Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Gotta Craft Them All not unlocking

hi, even after the last update it doesn’t unlock the trophy.
I load my save where I created all the objects it doesn’t unlock anything for me. I try to create one but nothing.
I noticed that when I open the menu for the first time I see all the brown backgrounds but when I exit and re-enter the menu one of the backgrounds of the 3 boss trophies turns gray… I don’t know if that helps.

1 Like

same problem here, I have all brown backgrounds when I first open the menu, but when I re-enter the menu one of the toolbelt and boss trophy section turn grey and the trophy won’t pop up

Hi @Skianta and @chessplayer (welcome to the forums, chessplayer)

While the update has addressed a number of issues around how achievements are unlocked, the team are still working on the issue with the crafting menu changing as you described and did not note a fix specific to this issue.

I will report back to them that the issue is continuing for your both after the update to 2111 to ensure they are aware. As well as what each of you experienced. Thank you both for taking the time to share this info.

2 Likes

Update
When looking over the list of things that contribute to this achievement, the team found that piles count towards the achievement but are not in the crafting menu.

Can anyone having issue with this achievement still check if they have crafted all pile types as well as everything in the crafting menu?

Tagging @chessplayer and @skianta as you posted here most recently and this is a followup from the team for your reports.

1 Like

Hi @Clare, crafting one pile type unlocked the trophy immediately for me! thank you so much!

1 Like

I also unlocked it but not on the first try.
This is how I solved it: starting the game you DO NOT have to access the crafting menu, if you do the trophy is blocked. I reloaded the save but this time I quickly created a stack and the trophy popped up.
thanks for the support

1 Like

Crafting a pile unlocked the trophy for me too. Thank you @Clare!

1 Like

Thank you for that info @chessplayer, @skianta and @Haze - I will pass this onto the team. It’s great to hear you got the trophy :slight_smile:

It still doesnt work i tried crafting all item piles but even then it didn’t unlock

Hi, the stack pile fix is working. Crafted stone pile, sticks pile and coconuts one and the achievement popped out.

hello, the achievement “gotta craft them all” is not yet falling for me, before I had come here on the forum and I saw that there were other people with the same problem so I waited to update, in this recent update on the console I tried again and still could not , I made the piles of stone, sticks and coconut and I still couldn’t, one of the problems I’m having is that when I create the item some items in the inventory area the back of the item turns white again even though I’ve already created it, I already restarted the save and did it several times and it still didn’t work (one of the main items that always turns white again is the item belts)

Hi @Loeckiey and @Xangulus (welcome to the forums),

I am sorry to hear this issue working for you. Can you please try clearing the cache of the console (shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before rebooting) and then on reload crafting a pile immediately using the quick crafting menu without accessing your main crafting menu and let me know if the issue persists for you.

my save is before creating the last item which is the base of the boat made with barrels, the stacks of items I made later, so I’m afraid to save after making the base of barrels and the trophy doesn’t work later, so I would have to open the crafting menu anyway

I tried what tou said but it still doesnt work

@Xangulus - I completely understand. Thank you for that info. Can you confirm for me what console you’re playing on and if you tried the clearing the cache anyway?

@Loeckiey - Thank you for trying that. I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work for you. Can you confirm for me in this save if every item in your crafting menu has a brown background?

Yes everything in the crafting menu has a brown background but when i open it a second time the 2nd toolbelt gets gray

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that for me Loeckiey. I have passed this onto the team member that is continuing to investigate this issue.

If the team has more questions following this, I will post them here.

I play on ps5, I tried to clear the cache but even so I still don’t win the trophy, and confirming what loeckiey said when I do the last item some of the items that turn gray when I open the creation menu again are: the first, the second and fourth tool belt.

Thank you for confirming that info Xangulus. The team are hopeful that seeing your save file in it’s current state will help them to diagnose the problem quickly.

If possible, would you be happy to share a copy of your save file with us? Please note the team cannot fix and return individual files, but they would be used to investigate the issue further test a fix that can be shared with community as a whole.

If you’re happy to do this, these steps should work for a PS5 system as it is a PS4 game:

1. Turn on PS4 / PS5
  2. Insert an External USB Drive into one of the 2 USB ports on the front of the console.
  3. In the main menu, go to “Settings”
  4. Click on “Application Saved Data Management”
  5. Select “Saved Data in System Storage”
  6. Select “Copy to USB Storage Device”
  7. Select Stranded Deep
  8. Select all files and press “Copy”
  9. Wait until transfer is complete
  10. Remove External Drive
  11. Zip up all files copied to USB drive including “.bin” and “Profile” files

Upload the zip file to Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or similar and send me a direct message with the download link. I will then pass the save file onto the correct team members.

Thank you

Thank you for the update.
Loaded up my previous save, created all the piles and airplane parts, and it popped right away.

1 Like