[Console] Update 2116 Release Notes and Info

@Clare

Didn’t see it listed for 2116, i may be blind…

Fishing Spear Works again, you can stab and collect as normal now. (as before, you had fight with it abit, or drop spear)

Just happen check for update… somehow missed “new” 2116 thread.

Havn’t had crate issue…yet. Still need try Taking raft apart and fixing it.

1 Like

Hi @Clare,

Do you have see whit the developpement team about the next update release date (for the call me ahab trophy :dotted_line_face:)

thank’s !

Hi Vilink,

While I know the team are working on the next update and it is due to contain the additional fix for Call Me Ahab, I unfortunately do not have a release date for this update at this time. Due to the many factors that can go into compiling an update, it can be difficult to estimate when it will be released. However as soon as I know more information, I will create a post in News and Announcements so it can’t be missed.

Thank you.

1 Like

Brand new player. Just want to say thank you. Beautiful game and very challenging. I really hope to see this stay live and can’t wait to see what comes next!!

2 Likes

Hi, if u are referring to not being able to craft them, then same on my side. (On Xbox)

Hello, do you plan to make a ps5 version of the game with better graphics and frame rate?

1 Like

Latest update info can be found here: [Console] Update 2121 Release Notes and Info

Please report any issues to the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section of the forums linked in the top post. I cannot follow up on issues reported in large threads like this.

Thank you.

1 Like