[Console] Update 2111 Release Notes and Info

Hello Claire. Could the developers release a small, super small express patch to add the ability to place farm plots on base structures? This is what I and many others are looking forward to.

A post was split to a new topic: [2111] cannot pick up containers after dropping them

Hi @Shturman889 - I will pass this feedback and request onto the team for you.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [2111] Multiplayer glitches

• Fixed scenario where crafting interaction became stuck when removing and adding pieces to rafts.

Was this patch meant to be a full fix of the bug where destroying raft bases give bogus “you can’t because it’s supporting something” error message?

If so, sorry to inform you, it appears to be only a partial fix. I managed to destroy a small (1x2) double base barrel raft and 2/3 of a large (3x5) non-stick raft. Nither of which let me destroy anything before patch 7111… So hurray for some progress!.. :slight_smile:

But now I’m back to being stuck again. 1/3 of that raft’s bases won’t let me destroy them and several other raft’s won’t let me destroy them. Same old “you can’t because it’s supporting something” error message.

Not sure if this is helpful, but as i mentioned about the large non-stick raft that let me destroy 2/3 of it, it was mixed of barrels/tyres/bouy’s… None of it’s bases were of sticks. And the remaining 1/3 is still a mix of barrels/tyres/bouy’s… no sticks.

The only other two rafts i’ve attempted to destroy again since 7111 are made fully of sticks. both kinda medium in size i guess… one’s a 2x2 and the other is a 2x3.

Another oddity i noticed while destroying bases was it made me destroy in a very unlogical order, not the reverse of how i would have built it. It had me cut through the midsection part way and then out the front. Then back in the midsection again. Effectively turning the larger raft into 2 small ones (2x1 & 1x1) and a medium (1x5)…

A post was split to a new topic: [2111] Wildlife settings issue

A post was split to a new topic: [2111] Call Me Ahab still stuck after update

Hi all, thank you for reporting issues you are experiencing. As a reminder, I cannot follow up with issue reports in larger threads and will be moving comments to their own threads so I can address them directly as soon as I can.

If you wish to report an issue expereinced in game after the update to 2111, please do so in the Console Bug Reports section with as much information as possible and I will get back to you asap.

Regarding the issue with players not being able to pick up crates, the team have been alerted to this and are investigating, but reports in the Bug Reports section are appreciated as it helps us to track the spread and under what conditions players are seeing this happen.

Thank you.

@Picaro - Thank you for that info.

The fix quoted does not refer to the raft deconstruction issue. The team are still working on the fix for this which unfortunately was not ready to be added to this update at the time of submission.

However I will pass the progress you experienced onto the team.

Hi all,

First time poster. I love this game but I am getting so fed up with these updates. Every time there is something that ruins the game. So the last one I couldn’t pick a fish off the fish spear? So what? Now I can’t craft my raft due to glitches saying something is in the way. Can you just leave the game the way it is for some of us veterans? I don’t mean to moan but when you’re forced to update the game it’s frustrating.

Thank You!

Double Thank You!

Triple Thank You!

Now I just need Passive Sharks =3

that is what shark repellent is for…

Fear of Attack… Being on edge as is down there…It wearing off, and getting hit likely give me a heart attack. XD

Have abit of trouble with Deep Water on edge… when them shark come swimming in. HA ah ha ah ha… takes abit of reminding myself to not worry.

Hello, anybody have the Boss trophy bug too ? I still have no change after the update

Hello Beam Team,

Can you please tell me why it is possible to make piles in Stranded deep console edition

I don’t think I understand what your saying?

We’ve had ability makes piles past few updates. (its not in crafting menu)
You have said item in your hands, and hold R1 to bring up Pile Making.

Hi, i wanted to point out a bug i found earlier. I call it the infinite coconut water bug. Basically you make a pile of drinkable coconut on the ground. And when you grab an empty coconut and add it to the pile and take it out, it will turn into a regular drinkable coconut. And you can repeat it multiple times and have infinite water. Idk how this can be fixed but in my opinion maybe making a regular coconut and an empty coconut cant be in 1 pile.

Its known, Just pretend rain water is filling them up. =3

Its what I do.

I just can’t believe so many people hated the character’s little hat SO MUCH! All that complaining got the Dev’s to cave. :shushing_face:

Thanks for the info and i wil try it