Can't connect to server

thanks for your help this far, i really hope the team find any solution to my problem

1 Like

You’re very welcome secret777.

I have one additional question for the team regarding your connection. When you’re using your mobile hotspot, does your NAT type change at all?

no it doesn’t change still Nat type 2

now it doesn’t even work with the mobile hotspot

Thank you confirming there was no NAT type change when using the hotspot. And while I know it was not an Ideal workaround, I’m sorry to hear you can no longer connect via hotspot either. I’ll update the report to let the team know.

1 Like

any updates on my problem yet??

Hi secret777,

I do not have an update on the report I submitted regarding your issue. Please bear with me while I reach out to a team member to see if I can get one. As the team is very busy, it may take some time for me to receive a response.

1 Like

Hi again secret777,

I spoke to a member of the team and they were wondering if you’d be willing to try changing to NAT type 1 in order to rule out any network issues. There are pros and cons to switching to NAT type 1 and I would encourage you to do your own research before deciding to do so.

An article like this one may be of some help: https://nordvpn.com/blog/port-forwarding-ps4/ and you may wish to contact your service provider directly to ask them about it.

Also, as your hotspot also stopped working, the team were wondering if the service provider for both your home network and mobile data is the same provider or would they be separate?

so the only solution to fix the problem is to change my Nat type to Nat type 1? My mobile hotspot is not the same provider as the home internet

Hi secret777,

It may not be the only solution, however it may help the team to rule out network issues vs in-game issues. If this is not something you wish to try, I completely understand.

Thank you for confirming your hotspot is not the same provider. I will inform the team.

1 Like

any updates on my problem?

Hi secret777,

I am sorry I have not seen any further suggestions or updates to the report from the team at this time.

However there has been another player that reported similar issues so hopefully their details on their connection issues may also help the team in their investigation as to what could be cause of this issue.

1 Like

it has been over a month now and i got no solution for my problem i think that all the hours i spent in this game has gone in vain

Hi secret777,

I am sorry there have not been any more suggestions that I could provide. Though the dev team will continue to look into connection and disconnect issues that affect players, I know they have made some progress in their investigations into the causes of some of these issues lately. However, there is a chance in some cases it could be an issue occurring outside of the game.

When the team releases an update, and should that update contain fixes that address connection or disconnect issues, it will be noted in an announcement about the update in the Console News and Announcements section of the forums.

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot host or join Multiplayer

may i know when does this update come out on ps??

Hi Secret777,

As the dev team are still currently working on the update and testing fixes that will be added to it, they have no confirmed a set release date for next update for the PS/Xbox version. Should they release any information about a timeline etc, it’ll be posted in the Console News and Annoucements section.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: [2104] Cannot connect

A post was split to a new topic: [PC] Cannot connect to server

A post was split to a new topic: [PS5] Cannot connect to multiplayer server