Any good seeds?

Hello Clare or anyone that can help me. Would you happen to know a good console seed please? :innocent:

Hi MsGhost411

I have moved your post to a new topic, please be careful about posting off topic in other threads in future. Iā€™ve also given you a new topic so your question doesnā€™t get lost in the comments of an unrelated post.

Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t have any suggestions for you, I usually just generate random worlds and go from there, but hopefully others might have some tried and tested seeds to recommend :smiley:

Usually the best seeds are where ever the bosses are in a place that suits you. You can pretty much change the seed numbers all you want to

Iā€™m watching a movie right now, but afterwards, Iā€™ll post mine. It took me a while to find this one, so I know itā€™s hard to find a good one

Ok kool. Sorry about that and thank you both. :innocent:

Ok I did some heavy research. 00000666 good almost perfect seed for console if anyone needs one. Happy sailing Console playersšŸ˜‡

Iā€™m so sorry, I fell asleep at the end of the movie and forgot all bout it. #17941846 is the seed I use. Thereā€™s 2 bosses and endgame at the very top, and one boss at the very bottom. I was originally looking for a map with all 3 bosses as well as endgame in the 4 corners of cartographer, but this one isnā€™t bad. At the very top is a little tricky because itā€™s:
:octopus: :desert_island: :snake: :desert_island: :ship: (endgame). Other than that, the map is quite good lol

PS4 Cargo Ship galore seed. I found 7, but depending on boss tile placement, you may get more or less. Latest save has more crates than I can use, both base and boat are stacked with 50+ crates each, and 30 unopened crates are stored in my basement.

Boss tile placement is random within the same seed from my experience (same 25 islands are created in same locations per seed, but the 4 boss tiles then ā€œoverwriteā€ and replace 4 random islands, except for the starting island, which is always the same).

Go get those sharks!!