[2104] Trophies still not unlocking

Just thought you should know that this is still a glitch. I don’t get how you can have a game breaking glitch in your game for this long. You say it’s been fixed or you can use quick craft but it still doesn’t work.

Hi @Bericson38,

I moved your post to its own topic so I can respond to it directly and avoid the revival of an older post from a previous version of the game.

Myself and the team are aware that this is still an issue for players. The team are currently working on and testing the fixes for the issues that prevent items from unlocking in the crafting menu. We are also now aware from reports from players that after the more recent update the quick crafting workaround which had worked for some players is also not working.

In case you missed it, the latest progress info on the update is here: Message from the Team - Console Update Progress Info

I am sorry to hear this has affected your save also. As soon as I have more information about a release date and the confirmed contents for the next update I will post this information in News and Announcements for the community.