2 of each animal

Xbox1. Game won’t give achievement for 2 of each animal… I’ve tried both large and small crabs, Seagal, bats, boars, hogs, snakes even every species of fish…
even got all to hang up on deck and not slide off and still no achievement. Is there something I’m missing?

XboxFor the topic title above, please use the format:
[Platform][Game Version][Affected Topic] Post Title
For example: “[XB1/PS4][1820][Audio] Sharks singing too loud at night”
The game version number can be found at the bottom left of the main menu.

For the main post please follow the summary as best you can:
Feel free to edit and replace each section with your own info.

Summary
Please provide as much detail of the issue and your experience with it as possible. Please also let us know how frequently the issue occurs and if it can occur from the start of a gameplay session or over time.

Seed
This number can be found at the bottom of the cartographer

Settings
Were any of your settings changed from the default options and have you added any custom Islands?

Steps
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console?
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting?
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi Carl,

There is an issue with the conditions in unlocking this trophy, I have a known issues post on it with workarounds from players that may help: [Known Issue] "Two of Each" Trophy Unlocking Issues

You need 2 hogs, 2 boars, 2 snakes and 2 small crabs close to your character on a raft (if your raft is large and they’re at the other side it may be too far and prevent the trophy from unlocking). The requirements need you to sail into a storm but at the moment the weather conditions requirement is glitched. In a number of reports (mentioned in the link above) players have found success in sailing as a storm is starting. Others have found sailing under clear skies has also worked.

If you continue to have issues unlocking this trophy after attempting the workarounds, please let me know.