Yucca glitch that wastes durability

Bug for PlayStation 4. When ever I try to get yucca it doesn’t shake the tree and it just wastes my durability on my tool. Please fix this

Hey @SpookyTree53

which tool do you use?

2 Likes

Hi SpookyTree53, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue within your save.

Please let me know:

• What version are you playing (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)

• Nobby already asked this question above, but please do let me know what tool you are using to harvest the yucca tree.

• Does the tree highlight as an interactable object with a name correctly?

• Has this always been the case in your save or is it something that only started happening recently?

• Can you harvest other items without issue such as palm saplings or cut down palm trees?

Any extra information you can provide about your save and gameplay would be greatly appreciated. A clip may also be a useful visual reference for the team for this issue if possible.

1 Like

i used a refined knife

Lol. Sorry for the long reply (6 months). I totally forgot about this but still it would be nice for this bug to be fixed. Also something I didn’t mention: the yucca bush is inside a bush.

Hi SpookyTree53,

No worries about the delayed reply. I’d be happy to update a report for the team for you with information provided. The Yucca tree being inside another bush could be what is causing the issue as there could be an issue with both objects occupying the same area - however I am not a dev, so this is just a guess - thank you for mentioning it and I’ll be sure to highlight it in my report for the team. Can you confirm for me that other Yucca in your save that are on their own on an island are not affected in this way?

Thank you.