[xGnomeGrown420x] [Gameplay] [Work in Progress]

Click here!

It’s a lengthy stream but shows my “work in progress,” shows me harvesting 3 islands, and returning to unload. It shows some of my workarounds to certain glitches - there’s my mooring dock so my raft doesn’t “disappear”; it shows my container shelves still work as long as I unload at each new island before I save; and it shows how I intentionally try to hit everything that will poison me, I’m immune! :man_shrugging:t3: I will hopefully add a new stream showing me complete the second floor of the Castle! AND wait to see what is behind that container door! Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

I’m quite amazed at the size of your builds, well done indeed! Are you playing only in multiplayer? Curious also, is your immunity to poison in multiplayer or single player?

1 Like

This save was started on the new update, a private multiplayer game. This is the first time I’ve experienced the immunity to poison. And I remember that it wasn’t so in the beginning of this save where I did get poisoned a couple of times. I harvested pipi and would stack antidotes, and then one day it just stopped.

1 Like

Hmm, I think all the other people in your immune to poison topic experienced the issue in single player but were able to be poisoned on the same seed in multiplayer. So maybe it’s related to specific seed numbers somehow, instead of the difference between single player and multiplayer like we were thinking. Also, joined xCASTAWAYx, haven’t played much because of the holidays but I will definitely be back on some more soon. Though I don’t yet have any fantastic builds to show off.

1 Like

I have noticed everyone has taken a hiatus for the holidays, but I am eager to play again! Can’t wait to finish this next level!

Hey guys! Wish you all Happy New Year! :partying_face:

I have been busy building away, and it’s by no means completed but knowing me I’ll build till the limit in the sky! (Is there one?) :building_construction:

Check out my progress!

nice little hut :heart:
impressive how big it is. bigger than the island :grin:

I’m also immune but only on custom islands. I still get poisoned on the islands of beam team

I came up with a workaround for my container shelves because i didn’t want to empty all the shelves in the warehouse before ending the game every time.
just unload the raft wasn’t enough to prevent the glitch for me.

This is my self-made 4 crates shelves storage room:

1 Like

Call me crazy but I started building on the Big Ship again! It was right before the last update where it was made off limits, but I had just made it to the deck and you can see the point it lets me go to and no further. I think I’ve made up for it off the side though :rofl::rofl:

FOR VIDEO CLICK HERE

1 Like

1 Like

Class. I love the shark shelving idea!!!

1 Like

I thought I was playing a lot, but I haven’t achieved these results yet.

1 Like

So indeed, it is) when people show what they have achieved in the games, even interest is lost!

Yea, forgive the hot take but I have totally thought the same - this forum has become a place of toxic resentment to vent and complain about frustrations. Nobody shares anymore or cares to celebrate the beautiful game.

1 Like

Put in a lot of work on my Castle today!

Link to my Stream, CLICK HERE!

Another long stream here! Check it out!

Click here :desert_island:

1 Like

This is my Boathouse! Takes forever to mop these floors!

Covering the deck with clay tiles of raft pieces!

That’s my Castle!

Got my Bocce Ball court all set!

My Shooting Range is ready and set!

From the Next Island over!

2 Likes

Insane job dude well done :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Amazing to be fair you have always tested the boundaries of this game!

1 Like

It has been a while and I have spent 1175 days in this one world, with many bases but this is my main Castle! Hope you enjoy!

CLICK HERE!

1 Like