When we are playing online, my friend goes into God mode she doesn’t lose breath. She doesn’t lose damage her fish stop moving and swimming sharks still attack her but she doesn’t die and then it gives her a stay alive time out after it kicks her out.
This starts as soon as we load into the game, she can’t pick up anything drag or click on her wheel.
She can’t save the game or go to bed either, I have to save and load the game up. We’ve tried uninstalling reinstalling starting a new game, every single region server there is. We’ve restarted both of our consoles and internet connection.
Most recent is it notifies me that she gets injured or poisoned but it says nothing in her watch.
Hi Lofibunni420, welcome to the forums,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message. Thank you for reporting this and I’m sorry to hear your friend is having difficulty playing the game. This sounds similar to an issue another player reported when the statuses of Player 2 did not update until the game reloaded.
Can you confirm for me if you save and reload, does your friend then see the changes in HP, poison status, etc?
Please also let me know:
- Was this issue occuring before the update to version 2121 and after the update?
- Are you in the same household on the same connection or separate households?
- What is the NAT type of each console (this can be found in console network settings), if they’re different, please indicate which NAT type is the host.
- Have you experienced any other issues around desync when playing the game such as your friend not seeing items placed or not being able to see items in chests?
- Does this occur over time during gameplay or occur instantly when your friend joins your game?
- If your friend hosts a game, does the same issue occur for you? (Note this would be a separate game as saves are maintained on the host console)
- What in-game day are you on?
- Does this happen on all islands? If you travel to another island does your friend’s status update?
- Do you recall anything unusual happening before this happened for the first time, such as Player 2 losing connection when injured?
Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated and I shall pass your report onto the team as this information can help them with their investigation.
Thank you again.