[Xbox series s] [Current Version] [Gameplay] Save/Inventory issues

Hey all.
During multiplayer games I’ve been having issues where when loading in everything that used to be in the characters pockets goes missing. Doesn’t seem to affect any crated/loose items, only what the character has on their person. Tried all the standard trouble shoots to no avail.

Hi Tordawgs, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear this issue is affecting your game. The team is aware of an issue that can cause a player’s toolbelt and inventory items to go missing when loading a save.

Please let me know:

• Does the version number in the bottom left of your main menu show 2074?

• Has this occurred for you as a Host or Player 2 in a multiplayer save or both?

• Did this occur after Player 2 in the save disconnected and the host saved after they lost connection? If not, please elaborate on the events leading up to this issue occuring in the save in question if you can recall.

• In each case, did the player this affected have a toolbelt? If so, what was in the toolbelt? If the items in the inventory also went missing, please let me know what was in the inventory too if you can recall.

• Are you able to craft more tool belts or are slots still missing as if you crafted them but cannot access them?

Any extra information you can provide about your experience of this issue would be greatly appreciated.

What are the standard trouble shoots? I am having the same problem. Just lost 6 full wood crates and a full tool belt.

Hi Glenz_05279,

I believe Tordawgs is referring to things like, reloading their save, clearing the cache of the console (shutting it down and unplugging for 2 minutes before rebooting), reinstalling the game etc. (Tordawgs please correct me if I’m wrong or let me know if I missed anything)

I often suggest clearing the cache of the console to players as a first step in certain issues. Unfortunately there is no known workaround for this issue at the moment. Should any workaround be discovered, it’ll be posted here: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Inventory and Tool Belt Reset (Multiplayer)

If all of the items were in your inventory, please let me know what was in your tool belt when this happened and if you are playing on XBox as well. If you like, you can create your own bug report and I will respond to you there. If your crates were not in your inventory, then this is likely a separate issue and a separate bug report for this would be appreciated.